Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

I am am sure your children will still benefit from their new improved mum and don't regret the past just fit as much as you can into the future. I don't think you will be in the 12's long this time either as you will be flying past on those roller skates into the 11's then you really won't know what to do with yourself. :D I am going to try and keep up with you I am at 13st 12lb currently so close on your heels. x

Thanks Willow I'm sure they will, my youngest is already planning a two day trip for me and him to Alton Towers :D

Glad to have you on my heels and am happy to be on yours if/when you overtake me, you always have really good losses :) xx

Had a really good session in the gym followed by a relax in the steam room and a quick swim - I'll sleep tonight :)

Just had a vanilla coffee and a double choc bar and we are sat watching Gogglebox (love it!) - fed the dog two large mackerel fillets and some boiled rice......think he won in the food stakes :D xx

Wow Katie :D
Your restart loss is fabulous :D
Your boy will definitely notice 5st !
I lost 4 and a half stone 3 years ago but didnt tell friends when I was meeting them at the airport. They didnt recognise me !
It was a wonderful feeling :D, so I would definitely get your hubby to film it if he can :D
I always sleep well too the nights I go to the gym :). Another good feeling :)

Day 10/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 9.5lbs
Loss since yesterday + .75lbs
Loss to date - 12.75lbs

This mornings visit to the scales gave me the joyous gain of 3/4lb - not worried though as I know it's only due to body changes as I've not ate anything,

Overslept this morning, dog woke me 30mins after I was due to get up - now about to run and pack my bag for skating tonight and then head off to work.

Have a lovely day everyone especially Miss Mxx

The gym will start showing the difference to your body soon so well done on getting a fitness plan sorted.

I love Gogglebox. Such a good representation of people in general. I love seeing how they all interact & their reactions to some of the stuff they are watching. Really does take all sorts to make the world go round.

Have a good day & no falling over tonight :D x

The gym will start showing the difference to your body soon so well done on getting a fitness plan sorted.

I love Gogglebox. Such a good representation of people in general. I love seeing how they all interact & their reactions to some of the stuff they are watching. Really does take all sorts to make the world go round.

Have a good day & no falling over tonight :D x

I can def feel the effects of the gym today Susie, aches where there aren't normally any - am going to go tomorrow evening and do a bit while hubby is at work, just hoping the effort will soon show in my body shape :)

Hope you have a good day and I will try and stay upright tonight xx

Well done hun. Slim and slender body for summer on its way... Whoop whoop

Well done honeybun. Sorry I didn't make it to roller skating. Totally whacked-out. Not even energy to make sachets n eat them!

You are getting a gold star for the gym young lady! You are doing do well :)

Hope u have a nice night x

I can def feel the effects of the gym today Susie, aches where there aren't normally any - am going to go tomorrow evening and do a bit while hubby is at work, just hoping the effort will soon show in my body shape :)

Hope you have a good day and I will try and stay upright tonight xx

It will definitely tone you up Katie & the good thing about going to gym is that you want to do more of it as the fitness improves.

Thanks ladies, just in from skating - did the lesson and then an hour on the rink, my son came for the roller rink part and TH he had bought you a coke zero as he didn't know you weren't there so I had to drink it ;)

I think I'll soon be getting kicked out of the beginner class, tonight he made me turn and skate backwards, in both directions left and right, which I could do - he said I just need to learn to cross my feet when skating in a circle (which is meant to be easier than what I can do) and then I'm out of there! I told him I'd rather stay with the newbies thanks :)

Have just put some mackerel in the oven for the dog and I've just had my chilli.....wish I was the dog :D xx

Haha !
I wish I was your dog too Katie :D
His meals sound lush !!;)

Thanks ladies, just in from skating - did the lesson and then an hour on the rink, my son came for the roller rink part and TH he had bought you a coke zero as he didn't know you weren't there so I had to drink it ;) I think I'll soon be getting kicked out of the beginner class, tonight he made me turn and skate backwards, in both directions left and right, which I could do - he said I just need to learn to cross my feet when skating in a circle (which is meant to be easier than what I can do) and then I'm out of there! I told him I'd rather stay with the newbies thanks :) Have just put some mackerel in the oven for the dog and I've just had my chilli.....wish I was the dog :D xx

Wow! Sounds like you're doing so well at skating! Must be great fun too ;)

Haha !
I wish I was your dog too Katie :D
His meals sound lush !!;)

I know Marge, bloody unfair - he had rice, two mackerel fillets and bits of fresh salmon added -- what's even stranger is that I'm always happy to cook for him, think it's because he's so grateful :) xx

Wow! Sounds like you're doing so well at skating! Must be great fun too ;)

Lol not quite doing well but definitely learning, it is really good fun and good exercise for the legs :)

Hi Cate just subscribing - excellent that you avoided the chocolate, well done :)

Stick with it and you'll soon reach your goal - good idea to carry the bouillon around with you x

Hi Katie, you visited my diary and left the above comment so have just been browsing your diary. You are doing so well. Congrats. I'm another Gogglebox fan but have you noticed how they're always eating and/or drinking alcohol? All those empty calories mindlessly consumed!! That was me a week ago, something that will have to be knocked on the head in the future. LOL. It'll be a mug of bouillon for me in future when the evening munchies kick in.

Day 11/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 7.75lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1.75lbs
Loss to date - 14.5lbs

I only ever work in whole numbers on my weight loss 'journey' and today I've hit 13st 7lbs which is a 4stone loss for me since I started on Exante on Jan 6th :D

Absolutely made up with this, really cannot believe how I've stuck to it this time with only two unplanned blips - I've got to thank all of you as it is you who've kept me going, supported me and motivated me throughout xxxxx

Thanks ladies, just in from skating - did the lesson and then an hour on the rink, my son came for the roller rink part and TH he had bought you a coke zero as he didn't know you weren't there so I had to drink it ;) I think I'll soon be getting kicked out of the beginner class, tonight he made me turn and skate backwards, in both directions left and right, which I could do - he said I just need to learn to cross my feet when skating in a circle (which is meant to be easier than what I can do) and then I'm out of there! I told him I'd rather stay with the newbies thanks :) Have just put some mackerel in the oven for the dog and I've just had my chilli.....wish I was the dog :D xx

Bless Nat. Tell him I said thanks :) you are doing really well. I think the disco will help you practise what uv learned. I wanna go skating now!!!!! X

Back