Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

4 stone, how brilliant is that Katie. You deserve a medal for that xx

Thanking you muchly ladies - am so happy with it, amazing really in just over 16 weeks!

Today I'm wearing a fitted size 16 tshirt and my (gorgeous) size 16 jeans and that's from a 22/24! I do think I'm a size 18 a cross the boobs still but I'll grab a 16 when I can......was wishing earlier that the labels were on the outside lol

Am settled down watching free practice 1 of this weekends MotoGP at Jerez....not that long now till I go to watch it at Assen - so excited and I'll be smaller on the seat :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday xx

Having been measured at my gym assessment last week I've altered my stats to show my true height of 5ft 1.6in rather than 5ft 2in which it was and I've moved back up to category 2 obese, damn lol -- now need to lose weight to get to a bmi of 34.something and move back down a level :)

And cos I'm made up about my 4stone loss I've also updated my ticker :D and I'll def be changing that when I hit 13st 3lbs to show I'm over halfway through my weight loss --- cannot wait for that!

Well done Katie fantastic reaching 4 stone gone and a quarter of that is in the last 2 weeks :).

That's a great loss! Well done Katie :) have a lovely bank holiday weekend!

OMG, don't think I'll go and be measured - that's all I need, to be even shorter than I think I am!!! :eek::D

Day 12/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 7lbs
Loss since yesterday - .75lbs
Loss to date - 15.25lbs

Dead on the 7lb mark today so am very nearly in the lower 13's woohoo :D

Feeling rough this morning as my dog wasn't well yesterday so I slept downstairs with him....this morning he is bright and lively and I'm rough and knackered :)

Nothing planned for today, hubby is in bed as he's been on nights but he'll be up around lunchtime - will see how the dog is and if he's okay we might escape to the gym for a couple of hours.

Have a lovely day in the sunshine xx

Well done on the loss! :) have a lovely sunny day - think we're off for a walk x

Well done Katie x

Thanks ladies :)

Now sat in the sun relaxing, was hoping to go to the gym but put it off for today - my dog Marco wasn't well yesterday, he was sick a few times and was really lethargic so I didn't feed him all day and just gave him a bit of chicken and some boiled rice in the evening which he had no interest in. I slept downstairs on the sofa with him in case he was I'll through the night but he was fine and this morning he seemed great and was itching to go for his walk.

I took him out and he had a very watery movement and kept trying to do more but nothing was coming and I then realised that he was bleeding from his bum each time and there was blood all over the grass, at this point we were on a deserted country road 1.5 miles away from home whichever way we went.

I phoned the vet and got an appointment, she's checked him over, he's had two shots of antibiotics, a 6 day course of them starting tomorrow, some bland prescriptive dog food for the next three days and a great big tub of tree bark to be mixed with yoghurt now and in the future if he's ever a bit loose --- he got all that while I got a mad panic and then a total sense of calm after I'd seen the vet!

He seems ok now, mooching round but definitely calmer than normal, just keeping an eye on him - poor love :(

On the nice side, Dan phoned earlier to say that they are coming up this afternoon so it's hurray for grandchildren cuddles and snuggles :D

Hope everyone else is enjoying a lovely day xx

Day 11/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 7.75lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1.75lbs
Loss to date - 14.5lbs

I only ever work in whole numbers on my weight loss 'journey' and today I've hit 13st 7lbs which is a 4stone loss for me since I started on Exante on Jan 6th :D

Absolutely made up with this, really cannot believe how I've stuck to it this time with only two unplanned blips - I've got to thank all of you as it is you who've kept me going, supported me and motivated me throughout xxxxx

Absolutely brilliant Katie. So pleased for you!

Aw he's probably got an irritated bowel or intestine Katie. At least he has perked up since yesterday so thats a good sign xx

An excellent loss katie!! I lost 4 stone too and feel so much better for it so im sure you do too!
Good luck for the rest of your journey, you can do it x

Thanks Miss M, yes I can really feel the difference - even just the simple little things really make a difference :) xx

Woohoo have just booked our hotel for going to see Andrew's medal parade on 5th June, me, hubby, Dan and my mum are going, we're driving down on 5th and going to the parade and then staying over and coming home on the 6th.

Got to be honest and say that this may involve food as we will probably all go out for a meal but I'm not bothered about that - having a perfect time is all that matters :) xx

Sorry to hear about your dog hon, hope he's getting better? Sounds like a good plan re. Your trip - no point not enjoying yourself, maybe just try and choose wisely off the menu ? Or not, seeing as it's a one off ;)

Woohoo have just booked our hotel for going to see Andrew's medal parade on 5th June, me, hubby, Dan and my mum are going, we're driving down on 5th and going to the parade and then staying over and coming home on the 6th.

Got to be honest and say that this may involve food as we will probably all go out for a meal but I'm not bothered about that - having a perfect time is all that matters :) xx

I would too. This is a one-off for your son and your family so just enjoy yourself. Some occasions are more important than a diet!!

That's going to be a fab time for u all. Andrew's gonna be amazed at his new, svelte mum!

Going off plan will be ok, cos u are really good at getting back on :) x

Back