Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Day 34/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 9lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1lb
Loss to date - 27.25lbs

A 1lb loss this morning - woohoo I'm in single figure :)

Totm finally properly arrived yesterday after threatening to since Tuesday, not quite a 4 week cycle this time but 3 weeks 5 days which is better than last month when it was barely over three weeks.

Not sure if we are doing Pendle Hill today after all that rain yesterday and according to the forecast there's rain due there from 11am to 8pm :rolleyes:

Hope its it's a relaxing Sunday for all xx

Well done on another loss and single figures woohoo!! Excellent xx

Well done, Katie x

:) Very happy to be single :) Not very happy with a horrid strong nagging period pain though :rolleyes:

Just been iut out for a walk with hubby and Marco, was dull when we left and looked like rain, then the sun shone the whole way round and now we are home it's dull again.

I've no plans for the rest of the day, think it's just going to be a lazy Sunday till hub goes to work at 5pm.

That's an amazing weight loss Katie! You've done so well since you started. And all that exercise is clearly paying off!

That's an amazing weight loss Katie! You've done so well since you started. And all that exercise is clearly paying off!
Thanks Lynne, feels much better being in the 12's than it did the 17's :D x

That was good timing with the walk Katie:D. Its perfect weather for a walk down here & I actually got left over the park today by OH because he had had enough walking !!.

Almost half of this stone bracket gone so well done xx

Glad your boy is on home soil now Katie :)
He will notice a big difference in you when he sees you !

Glad your boy is on home soil now Katie :)
He will notice a big difference in you when he sees you !
I am so hoping so Marge else I'll be kicking his butt so hard he'll land back in Afghanistan :D

Was so lovely to chat to him today knowing he's happy home with his wife :)
This is what she posted on Facebook.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 26
Just had a walk in the rain down to my mums for an hour with my son and the dog, just come back and fed him so it's feet up time now. Sons gone to his girlfriends and hubby is in work - peaceful :D

So happy it's a Bank Holiday tomorrow, I'm glad of the extra day off, do love a four day week and then next week I've got a three day week which is even better.

:DFour day weeks should be standard!

Three day weeks are a definite way ahead !! :D

When will your son see you then Katie ? Does he know you have been dieting, or is it a surprise ?
:)

Three day weeks are a definite way ahead !! :D

When will your son see you then Katie ? Does he know you have been dieting, or is it a surprise ?
:)
In 11 days Marge, we are going down early on Thurs 5th June for his medal parade and staying down there till the Friday - no he doesn't know that I'm dieting though he may have guessed a bit as he knows I've been walking and he might have not unpicked (lol though doubt it) that my face looks slimmer when we've facetimed.

Hus wife knows but not what I've been doing, hopefully she'll see a big difference too as I've not seen her for a good few weeks :)

Argh 3:17am and I haven't closed my eyes yet and I haven't a clue as to why not :rolleyes:

Argh 3:17am and I haven't closed my eyes yet and I haven't a clue as to why not :rolleyes:

Insomnia used to be my issue the last time I did exante! This time around I sleep like a log!!

Just had a skim of your diary and WOW you have done so well ;-)

You are so positive which really helps spur others on xx Thank You xx

Off to start my new diary..... :-D

Last edited:
Hi Katie, brilliant that your son is home safe and sound. Is that it now for him for good or does he have to go back at all? Hope you eventually managed to get some sleep. :zz:

You were still awake and we were getting ready to get up ;) have a lovely day Katie

Hope you have a good bank holiday Katie and that you managed to get some sleep!

Back