Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Probably the relief that your son is home is what's stopping you from sleeping as it may have manifested itself as a type of excitement do you think ??

Every week is a 3 day week for me, aren't I lucky :p LOL. Best decision I ever made was to drop my hours.

Hope you're not too tired today Katie xx

Was still awake at 3:40 but then slept till about 8:15 so that's not too bad, at least I'll sleep tonight - it's my own fault as I was really into a book and read it through to the end and was then wide awake, sleep isn't normally something I struggle with :rolleyes:

Day 35/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 8lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1lb
Loss to date - 28.25lbs

Lol for the first time today my two sets of scales differed greatly, my fitbit ones said 12st 8lb and my old ones said 12st 6.75lbs so I'm going with the new ones, sometimes they differ a little as the fitbit ones only work in full pounds.

Had a lovely walk with the dog this morning, we did a couple of miles on the Beacon where he can run off lead & have great fun jumping in ponds and playing with other dogs, then we walked to my mums for a cuppa bad have just come home, was about four miles in total.

Now about to go pout some shorts and a vest on and lie out in the sun with hubby for a couple of hours before he disappears back to work.

Have a lovely day one and all xx

Good workout for both of you this morning. Its still raining on & off so will just have to brave it & hope it doesn't start pelting down.

I was so embarrassed yesterday. I let Darcey off the lead for a while & she spotted someone having a picnic far away in the distance. She was over there like a shot eating the food. Didn't know where to put my face when I caught up with her!!

Enjoy your sun bathing xx

Lol Susie that's fab :D Marco would be the same!

Shame you've got rain, it's gloriously hot here xx

Enjoy you chilling time in the sun :)

Had a lovely day lay in the sun chatting to hubby - he's just gone to work and left me happily sat here watching the gorgeous Rafa Nadal getting hot and sweaty running round the tennis court....this is exercise for me as my little heart may occasionally beat a bit faster --- i do love his stomach :D

Just had my chilli and cooked for the dog, I wasn't jealous of his dinner today as I did him chicken livers and rice....might be different later on though as I'll be cooking him some fish fillets - yum :)

I reckon Nadal was so naughty as a child. He has such a cheeky look in his eyes LOL x

Had a lovely day lay in the sun chatting to hubby - he's just gone to work and left me happily sat here watching the gorgeous Rafa Nadal getting hot and sweaty running round the tennis court....this is exercise for me as my little heart may occasionally beat a bit faster --- i do love his stomach :D Just had my chilli and cooked for the dog, I wasn't jealous of his dinner today as I did him chicken livers and rice....might be different later on though as I'll be cooking him some fish fillets - yum :)

Ooo.. That made me smile about rafa's stomach Katie. There's a very fit young man that I've seen running up white nancy twice. Once in a vest and the other time topless! I nearly fell down the hill! He had a body like an adonis! Ripped abs, gorgeous chest and arms - like Michaelangelo's David ;) certainly made my early morning more exciting! Lol

Ooo.. That made me smile about rafa's stomach Katie. There's a very fit young man that I've seen running up white nancy twice. Once in a vest and the other time topless! I nearly fell down the hill! He had a body like an adonis! Ripped abs, gorgeous chest and arms - like Michaelangelo's David ;) certainly made my early morning more exciting! Lol
Lol now that's worth getting out of bed before dawn for ;)

We can but look.
Re the tennis Katie, my friend's son is an up and coming player. As a junior he got up to 8th in the world! Has the record for the fastest Junior serve at Wimbledon too. He is still only 20 so is something like 740th in the adult ratings. His name is Joshua Hibbert-Ward if you want to look him up.

Wow he is doing well, great to see a young Brit doing so well - I'll keep an eye out for him.

I don't know how tennis players do it - they are on their own on the court playing like mad for hours at a time - the two men playing now have gone to five sets and this fifth set on it's own has been going on for almost 100 minutes :eek: - epic!

Sounds like you've enjoyed today! :)

Decided to end my relaxing day with a bit of pampering and am having a facial, have cleansed & exfoliated and now sat with a thick coat of beauty balm on for fifteen minutes - will then cleanse, apply eye cream, serum to my face and then moisturise......wrinkles be banished!

Doing all this while watching Billy Connolly's Big Send Off - all about how we deal with death :)

Sounds like you had a lovely day and doing so well diet wise :D

Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight Katie. Bet those tennis players sleep like logs lol x

Day 36/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 8lbs
Loss since yesterday STS
Loss to date - 28.25lbs

No change on the weight front so it's a 4lb loss for the week and just over a 2 stone loss since my restart 5 weeks ago after my weekend break.

Still undecided what to do when I go to see Andrew regarding whether or not to eat, think I'm just going to play it by ear - from what I can gather there is a bit of a BBQ event after the medal parade so if that's the case then it's unlikely we'd go for a meal so in theory I could not eat -- that way I should hopefully reach my goal of being in the 11's when I finish the diet just before going away on 20th June :)

Hope it's a good day for everyone :) xx

Thats a great loss in 5 weeks Katie, and a good loss for the week too :)
I would love that 5 week loss as it would put me in the 14's :eek: and I would be very chuffed :D
Decide nearer the time when you go to see your son :)

Well fine honey :) 4lbs us great!

As fir what to do at Andrew s thing. You'll do what feels right and u won't know till ur there. I keep chopping n changing and I'm in the middle of an off plan!!

Have a great day! X

Back