Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

4lbs in a week and two stone in five weeks is amazing. Huge congrats. :)

Your weight loss has been amazing Katie. If there's a BBQ you could avoid carbs and just have meat.

Today has been a nightmare day mentally, all I've wanted to do is to go out and have a meal tonight, I want a seafood salad soooooo desperately - have even threatened hubby with divorce if he doesn't take me......the outcome of all this is that I now have to go through the trauma and expense of a divorce as he's not playing and I'm having an Exante spag Bol for tea!

I really don't know what's up with me, I've been through the menus of loads of pubs/restaurants as I knew exactly what I wanted - not sure if this is post totm hormones, I'm going to have to look back in my diary to see if I've been like this before.

On the plus side of today, my size 16 jeans are really loose so when I went to the loo I tried on my size 14's and they fit :wow: so I can update my signature to show that - have now gone from size 24 to 14......and I still want my bloody salad!!! :rolleyes:

Oh Katie !
Its mad how it grabs us some times !
Good luck in resistance !
Loose 14's will be the reward ;)

Okay have just had a look backs my last totm was a sudden appear all at once with no warning and I didn't struggle at all, the one before was like the one I've just had where it took about four days to actually start and at the end of that one I caved and attacked food and drink for the weekend - to be honest knowing that actually makes me feel better about how I feel now.......this time I won't give into it, just keep telling myself it's only hormones! :confused:

Good ta :), but a bit annoying in a kinda one step forward two back kinda way. But its keeping me busy ;)

Day 36/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 8lbs
Loss since yesterday STS
Loss to date - 28.25lbs

No change on the weight front so it's a 4lb loss for the week and just over a 2 stone loss since my restart 5 weeks ago after my weekend break.

This is fantastic loss! Inspiration!

Good ta :), but a bit annoying in a kinda one step forward two back kinda way. But its keeping me busy ;)

It does get you like that at times, keep going onwards & downwards :) x

Put it on your list to have at the end! You will enjoy it so much more if you still want it then!
You know where to get it from now and it will still be there when you are allowed it :)

Day 36/59
Todays weight - 12st 8lbs
Loss since yesterday STS
Loss to date - 28.25lbs

No change on the weight front so it's a 4lb loss for the week and just over a 2 stone loss since my restart 5 weeks ago after my weekend break.

This is fantastic loss! Inspiration!

Aww thanks Arya x

Double whammy there katie, brilliant weight loss & size 14 jeans!! I think you are asking for too much in wanting a seafood salad too :p.

I remember when you did go through a period of craving in the past, Good for hubby in helping you not to crack this time. No point undoing what you have achieved since restart is there. This way if you feel like having something at the barbecue with your son you can do it knowing that you stuck to plan till then.

You must feel so much like a new woman after all that loss Katie. Do you feel more confident in yourself or was you already a confident type of person anyway xx

Size 24 to 14? That's incredible wow

Size 14s. Yee haa!! :banana dancer::banana dancer:

Put it on your list to have at the end! You will enjoy it so much more if you still want it then!
You know where to get it from now and it will still be there when you are allowed it :)

I am doing one of these lists this time too :D

Day 37/59
Todays weight - 12st 7lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1lb
Loss to date - 29.25lbs

Hurray the pound has gone - 5 stone loss since starting on January 6th, totally made up to see the scales say 12st 7lb.

Hope the scale fairies are good to everyone today xx

Day 37/59 Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs Todays weight - 12st 7lbs Loss since yesterday - 1lb Loss to date - 29.25lbs Hurray the pound has gone - 5 stone loss since starting on January 6th, totally made up to see the scales say 12st 7lb. Hope the scale fairies are good to everyone today xx

Wow! Well done :) what a fantastic achievement, you must be very proud :) have a lovely day xx

5 stone!!!!! Gosh, you must be so proud! :happy096: (You can see I discovered extra smilies)...

Day 37/59
Todays weight - 12st 7lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1lb
Loss to date - 29.25lbs

Hurray the pound has gone - 5 stone loss since starting on January 6th, totally made up to see the scales say 12st 7lb.

Hope the scale fairies are good to everyone today xx

5 stone!! That is so amazing. I couldn't imagine being able to say that before I started this diet. I am hoping to be able to say the same in a few months :D

Back