Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Five stone in five months (well, just under). You must be feeling on top of the world. Wish I'd started in January but I just wasn't in the right frame of mind. Am now though and my determination is getting stronger daily that I WILL see this through to the bitter end, even if I hit a few bumps along the way. I am determined to reach 11stone. Huge congrats to you. :banana dancer:

Thanks everyone for your messages they mean a lot xx

Cate stay determined and you will do it - I wish I'd started earlier too but am thankful that I've started at all which is the best way to see it really.

70lb gone and 49lb (woohoo less than 50!) to go :D

Wow!!!!! That's amazing chick :) very, very well done. So pleased for you!

Bet ur glad u didn't have seafood platter now!!! X
Erm just maybe....though if you'd have asked me last night the answer would have been different :D x

Aww best thing to happen to me today - my son plays in the pool team for one of our local pubs and I'd said I'd go down with him one night when he was practising/playing in a match. He then found out (without me asking him to) what they sold which I can drink and found that they don't sell coke zero or bottled still water, though I could have had tap water for free and asked if they'd get me something in......and they have :)

It's lovely that the pub have done this but even more special that my boy was thoughtful enough to check and then put in a request - got to love him :D :love:

Though looking at the amount they've bought for me I'm going to have to go more than once!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 35
Wonderful Katie, you are a real super trooper having the determination to lose that amount let alone doing it in such a short time. :party0019: .

How thoughtful of your son, they must think a lot of him at the pub to do that. You can have a game of pool while you are there x

What a lovely gesture!

I'm working my way through them and ignoring hubby and son who are both eating nuts ;)

I'm working my way through them and ignoring hubby and son who are both eating nuts ;)

That's such a lovely thing to do :) and well done for ignoring the nuts!

5st is phenomenal !!
Well done :D
Get down that pub with your new skinnyness and get stuck into the celebration coke zero :D

Had a great night, played 3 or 4 games, was good fun spending the evening with the little one, all near 6ft of him :) Me and hubby have come home and left him there playing - shame I couldn't drink really as he never does so he's always handy for a lift.

Just settled down to watch a programme on the TT, wish I was there, we went in 2007 and it was amazing!

Sounds like you've had a lovely evening!

Day 38/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 7lbs
Loss since yesterday STS
Loss to date - 29.25lbs

No change weight wise this morning.

Absolutely throwing it down here this morning, very glad it's hubby taking the dog for a walk and not me.

Hope it's a good day for everyone :) xx

Gosh Katie...5st is amazing!! Really happy for you :-D
You seem to have so much will power which is what I struggle with!
Water in the pub....not sure I could do that!

Every day seems to be a struggle for me!

Well done on your losses so far....

What a lovely, considerate son you and your husband have raised, Katie. I'm sure he is a real credit to you both. Looks like you'll have to become a pool club regular!!

I agree, Nat is a lovely lad. He's always doing lovely things for you but I think the coke zero was so thoughtful. Give him a oat on the back for me :) x

Is an 'oat on the back' some kind of strange Lancashire tradition??!! LOL. ;)

Hope today is going well Katie xx

Back