Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Have had a long mad day, was in work from 7:30 then went straight from there to my daughters to spend some time with her, her hubby and my three grandlovelies :) Had a brilliant time playing with them.
Then me and my daughter went to the Trafford Centre as I wanted to buy a bra that fits! We went for a meal together as I really just wanted to spend some quality time enjoying ourselves, we shared a starter of antipasti, I ate two slices of salami (small rounds) a piece of Parma ham, 5 olives and a shaving of cheese - there was bread on there but I never touched it then as a main I had a salad that was 400 calories, it was pepper and goats cheese, was so tasty and I really enjoyed it. I had two sips of a low fat berry smoothie that Dan had.

We went into a very swish old fashioned sweet shop but I wasn't tempted even though Dan bought some for her dad (which he's just ate).

I went and had a bra fitting and I'm a 34G!!!!! I used to be in a 44 and the one I had on when I was there was a 38 - I couldn't believe it when she said a 34 - I nearly kissed her lol. My boobs now look and feel gorgeous in my new bra :D

Sounds like a great day Katie and woop! For the new bra! My boobs tend to look like deflated balloons when I'm at my slimmest ;) I went down from a 38 DD to a 30H I think!

Hope you have a good day today and well done for the sensible choices yesterday!

Have a good day honeybun. High 5 for the bra! That's what im gonna do when I get to goal.

Bet the salad tasted lovely :) it makes us appreciate food more!

Have a great day! X

Day 39/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 7lbs
Loss since yesterday STS
Loss to date - 29.25lbs

STS on the scales today which I'm more than happy with after eating last night :) Not sure as to whether I'll be in or out of ketosis but I'll just keep on going. When I was in bed last night I was thinking that my food choices were the best I've ever made when I've broken away from the diet, normally I'd have had all the things I really wanted then I would have had chocolate and then wine when I came home (which I said no to when hubby offered me a glass). But last night I actually thought about what I ate and said to myself that if I ate 'suchathing' then I'd have to wait days to lose the weight I'd gain --- I've never really done that before!

Not working this morning, hoping to go to the gym just to use the sunbed, then I've an appointment to get my eyebrows waxed at tinted at 11. Going to work this afternoon, two of the centres I've been working on the refurbs of are opening today so I'm going to an opening in Preston this afternoon and then one in Morecambe this evening.

Hope it's a good day for everyone today xx

Sounds like a nice day mrs :)

Well done for the food choices. Think the daily weighing makes u think more about whether something is worth it!

Well done chick :) x

Well done on making the right choices, I'm sure the scales will move down ASAP x

Had a really lovely day today, have been to two openings of centres that I've been working on refurbishing over the last few months, was wonderful to see the finished result and them full of people - everyone was so happy and there was so much in them for people to do, made my job feel even more worthwhile.

In the first I was surrounded by food and I helped out and served over 100 sausages in buns and I could have just sat ate ate the onions, they smelt amazing. At the next one they had ordered in loads of gorgeous looking/smelling pizzas but I happily avoided all temptation - I had a bar at 6pm as I got to the second venue and I've just had a hot shake and another bar now.

Haircut day tomorrow, really don't like having my hair cut but my roots really need doing, way too much grey poking through!

Day of temptation & resistance by the sounds of it, well done Katie.

Must be nice to see so many people getting pleasure from something you have worked hard at achieving.x

Well done on resisting temptation! You are an inspiration!

Day 40/59
Loss since yesterday STS
Loss to date - 29.25lbs

Another sts today, scales aren't wanting to move this week at all, I can live with that as long as they're not going up.

Had a three mile wander over the fields with the dog this morning and am now sat in the hairdressers with a head full of dye having the grey dyed to the dark brown they are supposed to be! My one pet hate is having my hair done, really don't like it but it's got to be done :rolleyes:

Picking my my mum up later and nipping into town and then bringing her home to eat with us (them!) this evening so should be a lovely day.

Well done for resisting chick :)

You'd have gone up them scales like a rocket. So not worth it.

Hair for me today too. I gave to get my roots done every 3 weeks. Any longer becomes embarrassing!

Have a nice day with ur mum :) looking forward to our meeting tomorrow! X

Hair done then had a lie in the sun in the garden, just come in to update my Mac - need to stick some new music on my iTunes library.

Its MotoGP weekend so am also enjoying watching the qualifying for tomorrow's race and all is good :D

Been a good day today, enjoyed going out with my mum, cooked a beef bourguignon for everyone with jacket potato, asparagus, broccoli and mushrooms and for dessert a brandy snap basket filled with vanilla cream, crushed meringue pieces, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and the worst part of it all was not being able to steal the mushrooms both raw and cooked - made me laugh that that was the only bit that in the least bit tempted me ---- I bloody love mushrooms lol.

Just caught the end of 1978 Christmas Top of the Pops, brilliant :D Brotherhood of Man with Figaro, Matchstalk Men and Matchstalk Cats & Dogs, Kate Bush and Wuthering Heights ----- excellent :D

Day 41/59
Loss since yesterday STS
Loss to date - 29.25lbs

Another sts this morning, beginning to think that I'll be 12st 7lb forever!

Going shopping with TH today so hope she's hangover free by lunchtime :) I'm wanting some sunglasses and shower gels but will hopefully pick up some other bits. While I was out yesterday I picked up some vest tops for my holiday and a really pretty skirt - I also bought a strappy top in size 16 but when I got home and tried it on it's too big, I was like woohoo but then read on Next online that everyone thinks they are sized too big so that brought me back down to earth lol.

Hope it's a lovely Sunday for everyone xx

Hi, tracked down your diary for some more inspiration. You have such will power! I'm sure that the scales will move down soon for you after all that effort.

Enjoy your shopping today & try & be kind to TH lol.

How on earth did you resist sticking your finger into that dessert you made yesterday. Sounds so yummy!!

I cracked yesterday & had a gherkin :cry:, could have been a lot worse though xx

Hope you guys enjoyed shopping today!

Shopping was fab, really enjoyed it, bought too much - sunglasses, shower gels and lots of things I hadn't planned on - credit card took a big hit ;)

TH admitted enjoying it and also bought loads!

Just eating a spag Bol before doing a very quick change as hubby and I are going to Liverpool to see Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott (of Beautiful South) in concert ----- got to have a shake and a bar too yet!

Will catch up tonight / tomorrow, hope everyone is well :D xx

Susie don't worry about a gherkin at all!nx

Btw TH looks bloody fab and doesn't look like she's put an ounce on despite eating for a week - jammy cow lol xx

Back