Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Have a lovely time and do whatever feels right! I could murder some bacon!

Good girl... Ul get some great losses next week. Sensible is the way forward. Hope u enjoyed the spring onion!! Have a great time with Andrew :) x

Have a wonderful time with your son, Katie. I'm sure you'll make good choices re. food as you've demonstrated just how disciplined you can be. The most important thing is to enjoy yourself. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see the new you although I'm sure he'd have been just as thrilled to see the old one!

Day 45/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 9lbs
Loss since yesterday + 4lb
Loss to date - 27.25lbs

Woohoo for a 4lb gain lol - this always happens to me when I eat after doing a vlcd, only had the salad, drank coke zero and a couple of squares of Cadburys chocolate --- good job I didn't eat a potato or it would have been a 9lb gain!

All very excited this morning, about to go and get packed - hope today is a wonderful day for everyone :D xx

Awe I'm so excited for you seeing your son Katie. And for him to see you!!! Wish I could see his face. Have a fantastic time and just enjoy yourself. We know we can lose it now ;-) xx

Have a fantastic day x

Hope your having a great time x

Is today the big day? Have the best time! :) x

Just a quick check in, had the best day and was so proud, it was a beautiful ceremony really heartfelt.

I noticed he's lost weight while away, about a stone and he's very lean.....he really never noticed that I've lost any, we told him after about 6 hours and he was shocked lol, said that I don't look any different :)

A couple of photos attached xximage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    754.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 78
Looks like a lovely day. Where did you get the dress Katie ??

Bless him; that's because in his eyes Katie you are always perfect!! Glad you had a lovely day and you look great too. :)

Looks like a lovely day. Where did you get the dress Katie ??

Its from Next Susie, think it was £26 or £28 - they do it in orange and black x

Its from Next Susie, think it was £26 or £28 - they do it in orange and black x

Ah yes I remember asking you that before LOL. My memory is gone to pot.

Off to airport now. Hope its not stop & start all the way there like before :rolleyes: x

You look fab! So pleased for you that you had such a great day.

Gorgeous lady! You're looking happy and slim x

Back