Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Well done for resisting the biscuits and good for you both for being able to let your hair down and have a treat without it totally ruining your diet. You should be proud of yourself. Enjoy skating! X

Day 52/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 5lbs
Loss since yesterday - 1lb
Loss to date - 31.25lbs (72lb)

Love those scales - they are very kindly showing a 1lb loss this morning so I'm back to my lowest hurray :)

Busy day today, have got some find of facial this afternoon booked in at Debenhams and then I'm meeting TH for skating and a coke zero.

Have a lovely day all xx

Well that 9lbs didn't take long to disappear! Have a great day and enjoy your skating tonight with TH.

Yaaaaaay we'll done Katie. OMG your so close to those 11's! Awesome :)xx

Well done for that 1lbs loss hun.
I think we are local.
I live next to green lane.nice to hear that someone from our side.

Silly me I thought you said dagenham.
My mistake.

No skating tonight - TH's car was making loud noises on the motorway so she left the motorway and pulled into a local petrol station, I turned and headed back towards her to give girly mechanical help (not a lot) and phoned my son who then drove up and sorted it - phew!

As I said to TH all day I'd had a bad feeling about skating in that I was going to break a bone just before my holiday and I'd already decided I wasn't going to risk it next week so I think she might have saved me!

Had a complimentary Clarins facial today at Debenhams, it was beyond amazing and I loved it - they have their own little treatment room and it was so relaxing that I fell asleep - was pure heaven! I did end up buying stuff (that I needed) so wasn't a total freebie but that was only because I was buying them anyway as I'd run out.

Having a chilling evening tonight, hubby is off to wales in the morning until Sunday night on a water/canoeing trip --- I'm just about to eat my Shepherds Pie -- yum ;) x

Well done for that 1lbs loss hun.
I think we are local.
I live next to green lane.nice to hear that someone from our side.

Hurray good to have you back Harry, hope you're well x

Yaaaaaay we'll done Katie. OMG your so close to those 11's! Awesome :)xx

I know but I'm not going to get to them before going on holiday next week and after two weeks off plan I'll likely head back to 13st at least ---- I'll be trying to catch you up soon xx

Facial sounds amazing! I could do with one now. Have a lovely evening x

Oo facial sounds lovely! :)

When I typed that, the auto correct wanted me to day poop facial! Lol ??

Day 53/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 5lbs
Loss since yesterday - sts
Loss to date - 31.25lbs (72lb)

Stayed the same today which was a bonus as I ate some cheese and crackers last night - I'd had a bad headache and was generally feeling low --- no excuse!

I'm not sure if I'm struggling because I know I'm finishing the diet next Thursday or because it's a bit of self sabotage because I had to go for a medical review this morning which I've been dreading....anyway that's done now so hopefully it was that and I'll be okay for the next week!

One bonus of the review was that I was 18st 9lb when I last went in Sept 2012 and on their scales today I was 12st 4lb :D

Wow! You've lost so much!! Well done!!!! :) you must feel so much better. I can't wait to be where you are. Cheese and crackers not so bad, could have been a big fat greasy takeaway!! Push through now for the next few days, 59 days on the diet is a big achievement! I'm only in my first week and aiming for 100 days to start with. I accept there will be occasions that I may have to break the diet but will aim to be sensible when this happens. Well done again xx

Katie you've done amazingly well. What's a few crackers with a bit if cheese?! Bah! Don't be down about it. Just look in the mirror and see what you've achieved Wonder Woman!!! Onwards and downwards - til holibobs :) not long now. Wish I was nearer mine xx

OMG Katie; 6st 5lbs lighter than when you last had a medical. I hope whoever was doing it congratulated you!! :happy096: Oh, and I've just eaten four cream crackers and a bit of cheese too.

Wow Katie that's some overall loss isn't it.

You've come such a long way & just think how good you are going to feel on holiday. xx

Wow Katie :D
That's a great loss since your last medical check up :D
Holiday mode has a lot to answer for, but you have come so far. Wait for your holiday if you can, and you will enjoy being off plan all the more :)

Back