Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Bless, you will have to frame that . Have a brill time all of you xx

How lovely! Have a great time :) xx

Love your note, reminds me of a note my 17 year old wrote me when he was about 4 and a drawing of me my daughter did when she was about the same age. Both kept safe and make me smile everytime I see them. Hope you have a great time camping, what an adventure for the littles; they will love it x

Have a great time. Hope it's not raining in Norfolk.

The last letter I got from my middle boy was a note saying he was reporting me to social services for confiscating one of his games after he refused to do his home work.:eek: He was 15 yrs old. Being the meanie mum I was I put it in a photo frame with a sweet picture of him in the corner of it & stood it on the mantle piece. The next day he had removed the original note & replaced it with an apology lol x

The last letter I got from my middle boy was a note saying he was reporting me to social services for confiscating one of his games after he refused to do his home work.:eek: He was 15 yrs old. Being the meanie mum I was I put it in a photo frame with a sweet picture of him in the corner of it & stood it on the mantle piece. The next day he had removed the original note & replaced it with an apology lol x

Ha! Love ur parenting style :) x

That's brilliant Susie! :)

Love the way you totally psyched him out there, Susie. Am making a mental note of that as may come in useful in a few years' time. One never knows and always good to have a few tactics up one's sleeve!! LOL. ;)

Just a quick drop in - camping is fab, everyone is having a great time and the weather has been mostly excellent..Plan for today is a 4 hour boat ride on the Norfolk broads.

Food and and drink choices have def not been the best but I'm not bothered about that, just have more to lose from Monday ;)

Think I lost a stone though yesterday, was driving to pick Nic up (Andrew was cycling the 35 miles to the site) and I was five minutes from their house when I completely lost control of the car (Ste's car) and skidded all over the road, ended up going off road and down a five to six foot ditch and ended up on the edge of a farmers field, facing in the right direction with wheels on the ground and I missed their potato crops!

There were two farmers just ahead of me who had been happily irrigating their fields, they came and checked I was okay and said that it happens all the time! They said I was lucky not to end up on the roof as cars usually do and the last vehicle to go over was a great big lorry! They then moved their tractors and irrigating equipment and advised me how to drive along the field and then up a 6 ft bank to get back on the road, got to say they were wonderful.

The worst thing was that as I was stood outside the car I looked up and saw Andrew cycling along the road above my head, luckily he didn't see me or else he'd have probably fell off his bike and got injured :eek:

The rest of the journey thankfully went well and there's no damage to me or the car but I do think my guardian angel was looking after me xx

Woah Katie! That must have been scary! I think your guardian angels are definitely watching over you :) glad you're ok x

Crikey Katie, what a shock to the system. Glad you came out of it uninjured. You would think that would put a warning sign somewhere .

Good thing the farmers were around! x

Pleased you weren't hurt Katie! Must have been really scary!

Just a quick drop in - camping is fab, everyone is having a great time and the weather has been mostly excellent..Plan for today is a 4 hour boat ride on the Norfolk broads.

Food and and drink choices have def not been the best but I'm not bothered about that, just have more to lose from Monday ;)

Think I lost a stone though yesterday, was driving to pick Nic up (Andrew was cycling the 35 miles to the site) and I was five minutes from their house when I completely lost control of the car (Ste's car) and skidded all over the road, ended up going off road and down a five to six foot ditch and ended up on the edge of a farmers field, facing in the right direction with wheels on the ground and I missed their potato crops!

There were two farmers just ahead of me who had been happily irrigating their fields, they came and checked I was okay and said that it happens all the time! They said I was lucky not to end up on the roof as cars usually do and the last vehicle to go over was a great big lorry! They then moved their tractors and irrigating equipment and advised me how to drive along the field and then up a 6 ft bank to get back on the road, got to say they were wonderful.

The worst thing was that as I was stood outside the car I looked up and saw Andrew cycling along the road above my head, luckily he didn't see me or else he'd have probably fell off his bike and got injured :eek:

The rest of the journey thankfully went well and there's no damage to me or the car but I do think my guardian angel was looking after me xx
OMG! That's shocking but as long as everyone is alright? Xxxx

Whaaaaaaat? What do they mean 'it happens all the time'? Is there something wrong with the surface of the road? I mean, you don't just suddenly lose control of a car for no reason. Pleased you were OK and no damage to the car either! Lucky lady. Glad camping trip is going well.

Blimey Katie - glad you are ok! As Cate says, it makes you wonder why so many vehicles come a cropper there!!!
Enjoy your camping trip hope weather is being kind xxx

Good evening one and all :) Today was meant to be day one but my head so wasn't in it, was a bloody awful day in work and got worse all day - in the end I gave in to life and invited myself out with TH for tea as she was on an up day (& she's looking mighty fine) -- so it's back to it tomorrow.

Will catch up on diaries tomorrow evening, have spent this evening snuggling the dog, it's been fab lol xx

Thought it had gone a bit quiet . Weird how some days its easy and other days it just doesn't happen. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you to get back on track . Fingers crossed Katie x

Back