Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

The day has gone really well food and dietwise, had my three packs, a couple do peppermint teas and one coffee, not at all tempted by any of the goodies in the house so that's a positive --- just hope to be able to carry on like this now :)
Yay Go Girl!!! Hope today goes as well as yesterday xxx

Keep it up! I've become rather partial to a peppermint tea too!

Been a good day so far, had a walk with the dog this morning and we've both just come back from a walk along the canal with the birthday girl :)

Not ate or drank anything I shouldn't, have just up a pasta carbonara in to soak for 1/2 hour, I'll have that and then a vanilla coffee and a bar later....oh I do so like it when it's going well ;)

Good girl. Proud of you! Won't be long till ur 2st 12lbs :) :)

Thank you so much for my card and present. Love it! I'll let u know if I'm lucky later. People might think I'm talking about something else!!!

Enjoy ur tea x

Thank you so much for my card and present. Love it! I'll let u know if I'm lucky later. People might think I'm talking about something else!!!

My guess is a Euromillions lottery ticket - but only because I know you're a happily married lady. Although your husband is away!! LOL. ;)

Doing brilliantly Cath. Good for you xx

Lol I just hope she still talks to pauper me if she wins Cate ;) xx

Another day almost done and dusted, that's day three done so hopefully ketosis will have kicked in or will do tomorrow - I'd lost another 3lb this morning so that's 7lb gone up to now :)

Had a temptation earlier, my son bought a slab of lemon fudge cake the other day and hubby had opened it today, I picked it up and was tempted but then talked myself out of it saying what was the point, it's not even like cake is my thing and that if I did eat some I'd then follow it with eating all sorts - on that note I turned and left the kitchen and it's not bothered me since! (Big relief!)

Hope it's been a good day for all xx

God Katie, well done. It's having the awareness to talk yourself out of stuff like that that is a real skill that will help in maintenance - I'm hugely impressed with how you did that x

God Katie, well done. It's having the awareness to talk yourself out of stuff like that that is a real skill that will help in maintenance - I'm hugely impressed with how you did that x

Me too! Well done Katie! :)

Complete control there Katie, well done x

Lol it doesn't happen often believe me - wish I'd done that with those crisps last week ;) Thanks all xx

Lol it doesn't happen often believe me - wish I'd done that with those crisps last week ;) Thanks all xx

Yes but when it does happen its something to celebrate. Only with coke Zero though x

Using your inner voice to say "step away from the cake" is so motivating. Well done and keep it up. I agree there is no better feeling when you stick to 3 packs when you have been tempted and are then good!

Haha, yes - my little arguments with myself are, I'm sure, quite absurd to the casual observer. 'No, you do NOT want that cake, what you want is to be thin. But, but, it's cake, it's so nice. Well what isn't nice is going through ketosis - do you want to give it all up for that? and so on. . . .

Good for you Katie, I'm proud of you!

Thanks :) Was worth avoiding the cake as I'd list a pound this morning taking me to 12-9 --- 6 to go to get to where I've been (twice!) and then it's all new territory --- only 26lb until I'm overweight :D

Off for a 9 mile walk with TH this evening so I hope I lose tomorrow lol

Well done Katie. Being so close to unchartered waters is exciting and should help you fly through the next couple of weeks. Have fun on your (really impressive!) walk x

Back