ProPoints Katie68 Journey to a thinner me

Katie68

Silver Member
Hi I have been doing propoints for 2 weeks now and have lost 3lb. I thought it would be a good idea to document my eating here :) get some tips and support. I want to write more but I will wait till I'm on my laptop :) x

welome

welcome and good luck Katie look forwaed to reading your diary x

Hi lovely :) here to follow ur diary :) x

Hello ladies :D welcome to my world . Hope you are both well? X

Welcome Katie :) I just started my online food diary today too to try and get some extra motivation!i can see you've already lost a lot..well done!what diet/plan was that on? Anna x

How are u doing this week hun? X

Hi i am following wieghtwatchers now. I lost all my weight on low carb first south beach and the Atkins big mistake moving to Atkins made me very silly and my mom asked me to stop before I damaged my health. I gave put on 21lb this last year. I am very disappointed as I was at 84 lost but just lately I seem to only be able to see the gain and not the big loss I still have. This is harming my progress.

I put the weight on as I moved from the west mids to the forest of Dean Amd knew no one but my husband. Eating is a crutch fir me I feel it always will be. I feel with ww I can keep it in check while enjoying some of the things I enjoy.

I have pcos and we are desperate for a baby but it's not happening so far :( done good news is since this large weight loss my hormones have normalised which shocked the docs.

I need to lose this weight not only for that but to give me some confidence back I am always so aware of what others may think of me even though they probably hadn't even thought it. It affects my social life I don't drink or go out being Muslim but I'd love to go to groups and meet people and not feel so nervous and self depricating. Alot of my childhood I heard your fat ur embarrassing from my father and now I look at photos I wasn't :( fact is he likes waifs but I am his daughter grrr anyway I need to get over this and live my life I am 30 this year and tired on feeling less than others and self conscious.

Sorry for rambling just need to get it off my chest.

Carly I am doing ok but I feel I am padding out my points with chocolate and rubbish As I find eating 38 points very hard. Any tips? Xx

Hey lovely! Wow what a heartwarming story! U are wonderful! Right now 50lbs seems so far away to me and u have done it and kept it off! Those few lbs gained will be gone in no time :) it's hard meeting people... Maybe join some clubs :) or try salsa classes - I'm sure u will find lots of lovely new people :)

I never struggle to use my pps - I'm used to big meals and am a chocoholic lol! I would say have pp'd sauces with things or have more at meal times... Do try to at least it ur dailies xxx

I love chocolate I would eat all my pp's in chocolate if I could haha thanks for the advice

Yea me too!!! Lol! Then I would say just have ur choc fix! Thats the flexibility of pp! If ur not being left hungry enjoy ur choc xx

I have decided to use most points in meals and leave 7 or 8 to have my choc fix :) x

I have been riding my bike since I got it last Saturday but after 3rd ride I had to take it back and get another as the back wheel broke :( got another now just have to wait for my husband to put it together :)) then I'm back on it.

My sister in law has an exercise hoop which is fun but I can't keep it up long enough at the moment for it to do any good. I have a cross trainer which I do not like at all so I've decided to sell it if I can.

I received a skipping rope today lol I font envy the shop below hearing me skipping haha :) I have a substantial collection on exercise DVD although no where near as many as u Carly lol :)) may start the shred next week xx

Sounds sensible! That's probably about how many I have through week but as I have no Brekkie on a weekend I tend to get more treats :) so do u not eat weeklies?

Poor bike! Glad u have a new one now :) looks like u have plenty of exercise options! DVDs have been collected over several years and many have never been used but will be tested over the next few months! Xx

I ate weeklies the first week went to the seaside :) had some treats. I decided to use them if I really need to. Sometimes on an evening especially after work I find my self Hungry so I will eat something. I have only been on points for 3 weeks Amd still finding my legs. It's made me realise I wasnt eating enough and when I did eat it was the wrong things. I'm sure I'll find an even keel.

hi

hi Katie your doin so well keep it up, things will settle and you will find your stride you have done so well so far, x

Thank you xx

U will get used to it! I think that's the sensible way to look at weeklies! Eat if u need :) xx

Starting off today's diary as I keep forgetting

Breakfast

2 quorn sausage. 2
2 ww bread. 2
Low fat cheese slice 1
Brown sauce. 0.5

Total. 5.5

Think I might fancy a cooked brekkie today! ooo could put sausage and bacon in a wrap... hmmmm... :) hows u lovely? xx

Back