• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Katie_Oxo - Teeth Whitening!

Hey - just got back from it. Teeth very nice and white, but not ridiculously so, have top up trays etc for the next few days.
Quite a lot of sensitivity when i was having it done, but seems okay now!

Thats fine skinny - cost me £525 but that is in a city dentists in london! And it only takes 1hr then you top up as you like.

All good!

Silver Member
Hi it's the Zoom that I'm having done too - mine is £450 but that's not a City dentist. I'm having mine done on the 17th April and I can't wait.

So glad to hear that it's gone well for you.

Wow - the one I was thinking about was brite smile - its £465 & only takes an hour too.

I am going to book to get mine done in April after the easter hols.

Very excited now.
You get a years worth of top ups included in the price which you do yourself at home.

Silver Member
I paid £695 about 2years ago to have mine done.
One of my friends is a Dentist (she only qualified after I paid to get mine done!) and she recommended this guy on ebay:

eBay Feedback Profile for ativexsolutions

Obviousley it takes a bit longer (about a week 30mins every day)
But its only a few quid and its just as good as the Zoom whitening I had done :D
I use it for my top ups.
ooh. got me all excited now.. can't afford £500 but would pay £20 or so from the guy on Ebay.. so what do they do? Peroxide paste n special ligts? Is it basically just bleachingyour teeth? Are there any side effects? Is it harmful?
i have read a few scare stories lately about home whitening and using bleach gel too strong, blistered gums etc. i think this is mainly caused by ill-fitting trays. in which case, having proper trys made then doing it at home for £99 (see my last post above) is probably a safer way to do it relatively cheaply. i am prepared to pay a few hundred to have it done as my treat for giving up smoking but wd like to givbe a cheaper option a go first. like i say, i'll let you know how my friend gets on with the £99 job.

anyone want to share before and after photos?!

I'll post my before and after photos when I have them done. Mine won't look perfect at first as I have a crown on my front upper tooth (was knocked down aged 13) and this won't whiten with the Zoom - I'm having a new one fitted but this cant' be done for a couple of weeks after having them whitened .... so I may have to post before, mid and after pics.