Katie_Oxo - Teeth Whitening!

slimbride

I'm booked in to have this done in my lunch break today! Very expensive, but im hoping that it will be worth every penny!

Im getting the zoom! treatment - what one have you gone for? Ill let you know how it goes?

ooooohh I want to do this - how much did it cost (if you don't mind me asking)????

Hey - just got back from it. Teeth very nice and white, but not ridiculously so, have top up trays etc for the next few days.
Quite a lot of sensitivity when i was having it done, but seems okay now!

Thats fine skinny - cost me £525 but that is in a city dentists in london! And it only takes 1hr then you top up as you like.

All good!

x

Hi it's the Zoom that I'm having done too - mine is £450 but that's not a City dentist. I'm having mine done on the 17th April and I can't wait.

So glad to hear that it's gone well for you.

Cath

Wow - the one I was thinking about was brite smile - its £465 & only takes an hour too.

I am going to book to get mine done in April after the easter hols.

Very excited now.

You get a years worth of top ups included in the price which you do yourself at home.

I paid £695 about 2years ago to have mine done.
One of my friends is a Dentist (she only qualified after I paid to get mine done!) and she recommended this guy on ebay:

eBay Feedback Profile for ativexsolutions

Obviousley it takes a bit longer (about a week 30mins every day)
But its only a few quid and its just as good as the Zoom whitening I had done :D
I use it for my top ups.

ooh. got me all excited now.. can't afford £500 but would pay £20 or so from the guy on Ebay.. so what do they do? Peroxide paste n special ligts? Is it basically just bleachingyour teeth? Are there any side effects? Is it harmful?

i have read a few scare stories lately about home whitening and using bleach gel too strong, blistered gums etc. i think this is mainly caused by ill-fitting trays. in which case, having proper trys made then doing it at home for £99 (see my last post above) is probably a safer way to do it relatively cheaply. i am prepared to pay a few hundred to have it done as my treat for giving up smoking but wd like to givbe a cheaper option a go first. like i say, i'll let you know how my friend gets on with the £99 job.

anyone want to share before and after photos?!

x

Hi

I'll post my before and after photos when I have them done. Mine won't look perfect at first as I have a crown on my front upper tooth (was knocked down aged 13) and this won't whiten with the Zoom - I'm having a new one fitted but this cant' be done for a couple of weeks after having them whitened .... so I may have to post before, mid and after pics.

Cath

Back