Katies Diary & General Rambling

Not booked one Hun am waiting until I need go for packs etc otherwise it's a long way to go for just scales ;-) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was wondering. Ipad?? lol xx

Have a good day today Katie :0) xx

Am on a downer at minute and struggling with everything. Don't think am eating enough n yet have gained weight and not in ketosis. Rahhhhhhhhhh xx

How do you know you're not in ketosis? Ketostix are notoriously rubbish...

I am starving and on higher plan Lily and I just know not in it and ketostix I have are usually ok xx

{{{{hugs}}}}

You can be strong! Sending you loads of stay strong vibes!

:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Thanks I need em lol. Think doing loads of decorating and running round like a loon ain't helping. Xx

Come on Katie.....focus on what you want. Come onnnnnn!!

Sending you positivity too :) xxx

Right everyone I am all ready for ss+ tomorrow. Come onnnnnnn.
Just been watching Biggest Loser Oz and Crikey they were losing like a stone to 2 stones in the first week. Madness but you'd have to give up work to exercise 6 hours a day lol.
So I have two bottle of sparkles chilling in the fridge tomorrow. Here is my day

Up at 7 and out at 7.30am
Shop for breakfast meeting at tescos (luckily I never eat when I am presenting)
Finish meeting at 10am in salford
Appointment at 11am in Trafford
Appointment at 1pm in Eccles

Going to buy water as I go along or from costa coffee if I have time to spare between appointments.
Now I will probably get home at 2.30 but will need a shake before then so I am thinking I may nip home to let dog out and make a shake otherwise I will get hungry n binge on bad things.
In the evening chris is home and we are glossing the never ending bedroom saga and for tea I am sticking to eggs cos I am never tempted to have more than the allowed 2 eggs which is where I went wrong last time.

Weirdly I find day two of the restart the hardest but am gonna work hard to get back in ketosis if it kills me.

Am looking at this 30 day shred DVD and wondering if my 17+ stone body can handle that kinda of torture eeek. She is evil in a nice way so I know it will be hard.

So thats me.
Hope you'll all support me in my restart

Xxx

Course we will support you!!!! You have been doing so much thinking Katie......you keep coming back despite adversity and setbacks. I know you are going to do this :)))) xxx

Goooo Katie - today you are 100% on it my lovely, no if's, no but's no choice!

Hope the damp situation survived last night's rain!

Rain we didn't have rain here Nat think we are getting a storm tonight. Been very light headed and hot today xx

Omg horrific day been crying since 4pm so as hubby. Our friends who have the Marley n me Labrador that we had the other week asked us to take him in or they are handing him back to the breeder. They can't afford him. Breaks my heart as I know how stressed he made me as needs moretraining to calm him down but he lovely and we hate the thought of never seeing him again.
Should have been going to Sicily tomorrow but hubby has tummy bug so we have dropped out and will go on next years free trip instead. Xxx

Sorry to hear your news, totally understandable why you are so upset. It's so easy to get attached to animals- my two dogs are the centre of my world!

Do you think you will take the lab on or be able to find someone who could?

Sorry to hear about your cancelled break too! It's really coming at you at the moment isn't it? Stay strong and I am sure you will work through this. Xx

Thanks. I already have my own lab who is 18 Month old n both from same breeder but cost of two of them as they r pedigrees etc will be high and he needs lots of training. He has stayed with us and ours with them lots before but he is one n needs lots of training. Am just not sure I can handle it really.
I could hide in bed quite easily lol xxx

You know what- from the sounds of it this is upsetting you. I umm'ed and arrr'ed before I got my second dog and it seriously is not as much work as just having one! Plus they keep each other company and after all- they are pack animals, they work better in groups, even groups of two.

I appreciate he needs work, but they are worth it aren't they?! And I reckon you have seen him at his excitable worse too, given a few weeks and routine and the disciple you will clearly provide- I am sure you would make break throughs quicker then you'd think.

I reckon you should do it- there are many reasons why you shouldn't but hey- there is clearly room in your heart for this or you wouldn't be getting upset. DO IT! Xxx

Hi katie, just caught up on your diary. Sorry you've had to cancel your trip, sods law isn't it!! And sorry about the lab :( I was going to say the same about having two dogs because yours could set a good example to the other and it might not be too bad. But then again 2 dogs is a whole lot of dog! Hope you're ok xx

Back