Katies Diary & General Rambling

Thanks Felix and Nat.
You know the ketones I feel may have been to blame as I am feeling alot better now but am staying on the red days with odd extra easy day when I need to. Have been really creative actually following recipes. Today I made roast chicken salad, 12 sin cake, 1.5 sin trifle for tomorrow and lamb shanks for tea. Been out for a 45 min bike ride today with chris as we r at caravan and a half hour walk. Feel tired now but good tired. Hoping to lose 2 stone in 9 weeks ready for Tenerife which is 9 weeks today.
Now being at the caravan I have had an epiphany today. We came yesterday after work etc and have been busy walking cycling cooking and watching the wire boxset and feel really relaxed and content food wise. Normally I am either miserable on a vlcd or we just blow out and eat out all the time having three course meals twice a day and all manor of *****. I don't feel I need that or that i am missing out on that either. We went out for lunch yesterday when we arrived and I had a warm chicken salad with mo dressing just balsamic. No starter no pud so just shows I can do it when I have other food things to look forward to and feel content xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still here and feeling really happy with myself right now. Done 3 solid weeks as of tonight and lost 12 in that time but official WI is weds.
Hope everyone is hanging on in there xx

Official WI and lost 13 in 3.5 weeks. Not bad going and did my first night of 30 day shred too. Jillian scares the bejusus outta of me n I did whole 20 mins lol
Hope everyone is still alive Nat and Felix????? How you both doing xx

Wow amazing, so good!

Are you aching after the shred??? I will post my update in a sec!

Hi Katie! I am still here, not following cd, not losing but not gaining either! I am trying to decide if I should leave cd and join slimming world, but every time I make the decision, I always think 'all I need to do is stick to CD for 2 months and I'll almost be done!'

Arghgggh!!! Wish I had my will power back!

You have done great on SW!!!!! How did you find it swapping from cd? The lure of fast weight loss has got a hold on me!

Hi Felix
I found it great. Thing I will say is you need to be organised with your meal planning and shopping so u stick to plan. Think I will STS this week as totally upped the exercise from nothing to 30day shred so body is in shock but am
Losing inches so all good. Xx

Back