Katies Diary & General Rambling

Well we decided not to have him for a few reasons.
I want to try for a baby later this year and two labs under the age of 2 plus a baby would be mad.
We had him for a week and I nearly had a nervous breakdown as couldn't get any work done from their madness asi work from home.
We go away alot and usually dog swop with each other but they have said they will have Holly still no probes but couldn't face having buzzy back for two weeks then go again etc so I would be paying for two in a kennel and the one I used to use and only one I like for my Holly is 25 quid a night plus Holly costs me £80 a month in insurance vet direct debits for jabs n fleeing etc and food so would be double.
And quite frankly he is huge compare to Holly and I would rather have another ***** who is a dainty 23kg than a dog that's going to be 45kg. In plan on having a puppy in about three years off Hollys sister that her breeder kept and don't feel the timing is right for us right now and we would lose pur friends too. But the good news is they rang the breeder and she is take him back in so he will be with his litter brother and mummy again. He's only just turned one and a gorgeous boy but such hard work but just not for me now xx
On a more diet note. As I am working away next week I have decided to stay on higher plans until I get back next thurs. As I struggle with combo of glandular fever and getting in ketosis doing it twice in a fortnight wud throw me over the edge. A, not losing but am not gaining either so am happy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good plan Katie

You know I was reading that, and I wasnt sure if it was the buzz making you cry with fear, or the holiday being off, or crying with sadness over the potential of losing that mad boistierous madder cousin of the mad dog that IS marly, of marley and me fame.

I am glad that you are being sensible...any news on the wardrobes? How shocking that both the low rent TJ Hughes and the high brow Habitat have also gone to the wall this week.

Also heard that thorntons has gone under too...that will be since I have been SS'ing. I KNEW I kept them in business!

Lmao me too praline bars yummy.
Well sharps have offered to fit the carcus but can not put sliding doors on until someone buys the company so they can buy the doors from the suppliers. Oh n they want cheque on delivery but it may be fitted the week after. So I said to the oh so smug Amanda who suggested this that they can piss off and contact me when the company is stable and can do a proper job. I also asked how to get my deposit back n she doesn't know. No wonder they r going under lol xx

I am startingna new yet similar adventure today.
I decided Thursday at chez caravan that I had had enough of social n work events preventing me lose weight and wanted to get back on it. However had no cd products. went to the chemist to get some hayfeverstuff and they have started eurodiet diet there now. so I looked into it all Thursday night and here's how it goes.
Similar to cd but has a wider range of products like cereal bars, dessert type things and brownies cookies n muffins. But it works the same with you going into ketosis in phase one and two however it's on slightly more cals than ss as it's 810 cos you have four products plus skimmed milk. I reckon you could have three a day if you wanted but I always struggle on our 810 as I come out of ketosis on it. Hoping this will give meth kick start I need to maybe get back on ss at some point when I am up to it.
Need to write down my water consumption tho still.
Had a apple and raisin bar fir breakfast. So far so good xx

It's about the same although if you are going to have four products a day that's about£45-£50 a week but would be same as cd doing 4 packs anyway. I got a selection box nd there are brownies to make in oven, pancakes and apple crumble flavour dessert. They have a website have a look Felix. I am stick to four products a day for now to help keep me going.
How's the house hunt going? Xx

Mmmmmm sounds amazing!!!! Have you tried the products yet?? I'll have a look at the website now :D house hunt is going well. Fell in love with a place yesterday but it would mean a 50 minute bus to work instead of being able to walk there and back, and I don't know if I can be arsed to be fair haha!! x

Just looked that first house is gorgeous tho Felix lol.
I have had apple n raisin bar and was lime flapjack really. I dipped it in my brew yummy. Am just going through my box deciding what to save for tues n weds when I am working away in Llandudno. There is a page on Facebook too where I have asked a few questions. The pharmacist I saw was really nice too xx

Hey lady....so much has been happening! How is the Euro Diet going? So sorry you didn't go to Sicily :(( xx

Katie Katie Koo koo...where are you?

As Jo has already pointed out, I need an update on this euro diet business....muffins, flapjacks :) MMMMMmmmmm!

Am blurgh right now me not the euro diet. The products r not as easy to make. I am having issues. Every time I try n get in ketosis I start with a uti. Not sure why and am now working away until thurs so can't get to gp. My urine come back from hospital ok but it's not just weeing more cos of water intake it's defo urine infection symptoms. Happened five times now. Do not know what to do for the best so have eaten loads given myself the runs n now in bed feeling ****. Literally xx

Ooooh Katie...I wonder if there is a link here...do you think that it could be something like small kidney stones? Not to be a gloominous doom, but Ketosis is known to be linked to kidney stones (well if you listen to those people who are low carb foes!)

I think perhaps you should just try your best to low carb it. I have been off plan this weekend a bit, I think it was in response to my absolutely pants loss. I know 2lb is 2lb, but I was still disapointed, so I had some chicken salad and two bits of lemon polenta cake! (practicing linda spangle see, at least I am doing that)

I want to focus on losing 4lb this week...it so can be done!

Take your time hun, dont put yourself at risk, go easy and just make sure you manage the simple carbs...also eat some plain yoghurt with linseed and a dash of honey. It's medicine believe me!

Aw man! What is happening here Katie? Nightmare.

Kick me if I am wrong....but have you considered doing Dukan for a bit? Or Marissa Peer?

I agree with Nat....a pattern is emerging babes.

Be good to yourself above all things xxxxxxxx

Hi
Well am sure if it was kidney stones I would be showing ketones in my urine?
What is dukan? I am thinking of doing sw red days ie limited carb ( weetabix and veg will be only carbs) then doing exercise with a personal trainer xx

Sounds good, I dont know about the ketones in urine part, but apparently Ketosis aggrivates the crystals which form kidney stones, it is because low carb diets and high levels of ketones in your urine can make your blood acidic, which is why it is so important to flush out the ketones, build of them actually apparently makes you feel like **** and just a little bit toxic.

Check out Dukan too, I have heard that it is really good. I plan on doing Dukan when I get to my goal...if ever that is :)

Gotta dash, feel better soon

Nat xxx

Hey Katie

How are you doing? Feeling any better?

Hey had tests done n am doing sw red days n EE days to keep me going. Weirdly I come off a ketosis type diet n water works go back to normal after a few days. Am plodding along cos soon as come off cd weight piles on so am almost back to square one but not quite as still 7 lighter xx

SEE, its not all bad is it!

I dont know, I think that the ketones are to blame here, maybe it's something to mention.

Perhaps doing SW will be the answer, but dont dissapear on us!

Am still here but stupid thing not been logging me in qrghhhh.
Lost 4 this week so am pleased enough with my red days and odd Extra easy day keeps me ticking along hehe.
U surviving then Nat xx

Back