Katies Diary.. Im new! (..but not to WW unfortunately)

katieee

So! Where to start? After reading a couple of diarys on here I've been inspired to start my own & hopefully build up a support network to help me along my way/help others with their journey too! I'm 22 years old and have been battling with my weight since the age of 17. All in all ive lost about 4 stone since then using various diets (mainly calorie counting) but could never get below the 10stone mark with this. As it stands im 9st 6lbs, it might seem quite trivial to some as i have a healthy BMI but the weight i want to be ideally be is 9stone, i weighed this at the start of the summer (thanks to WW) & was fully happy with my appearance so would love to get back there & then my overall goal is to maintain & stop faffing about/yo-yoing. Thanks for taking the time out to read this & im off to read some of your diarys for hints & tips! :)

Hi Katie and welcome

Well done on losing 4 stone before and keeping most of it off - and well done for getting back to it when your weight has crept up a little - always good before it gets too bad.

Good luck x

Thankyou LRO :) (love the name btw)
I'll have a sneaky peak on your diary next! x

Amazing achievement to lose 4 stone! That's excellent! Sure the extra little bit of weight you have gained will come off in no time! :) Stick at it and you will be fine :) Once again well done! and good luck :) xx

So day one back on the plan! (think big brother geordie accent:rolleyes:)
I'm feeling proper motivated at the moment, i think its because i know i can do it, having done it before. Going to point absolutely everything & be as strict as pos because the last couple of months has shown being relaxed about points really doesnt work for me. Anyways ill get down off my soapbox & heres my food for today..

18points

Late Brek:
Egg/toast (3)
Coco pops (1)
Porridge w/seeds (2)
Milk for the day (1)

Dinner:
Homemade quorn saus cas portion (delishhhh!) (1)
Extralight cheese tri/pepper toastie (2)
Porridge w/seeds (2)

Tea:
saus cas (1)
cous cous (3)
corn on the cob (1)
weetabix white choc cereal bar (1)

Total = 18

Exercise: Gonna go for a longggg run in the rain :eek::eek: later, need to get back into the running after a couple of lazy lazy weeks as im training for a half marathon in april. More on this in a later post! Not counting exercise points this week because i want to kick start, may eat a couple of them next week if hunger strikes.

Off to uni now, hope everyones feeling as motivated as i am! xx

Hi, good luck with losing your last few lbs, and well done on your journey so far. Not sure what size portion your coco pops are, but they are 1.5 pts for a 30g medium bowl

Well done on your loss so far and good luck with those last few squatters!

Welcome! :) You're so tiny as it is but I think it's better to tackle the weight when it's still small. Good luck.

Food looks good! :) keep at it! And i hope the run went well, especially in the weather we had last night! xx

Welcome to the boards and well done on your amazing loss so far. You can do it :) xx

hey katie and welcome, you've done so well so far-my ultimate aim is to be 9.7 but i cant ever imagine getting there! i see you've put your from preston, i work at royal preston and live in blackburn, small workd eh? x

hi and welcome youve done fa b im sure youll do this how did it go running in the rain Igot caught when walking our dog she was avery soggy doggy LOL!!

Back