Katies Diary New Start 2013

Having a stressful day but still on plan.

B- melon and 2 hifi light (hex b)
L- mug shots and whole pineapple
D- roast chicken with cauli Brocolli mashed carrots and cheese sauce 2 1/2 syns (hex a)
Might have strawberries with melted freddo (5 syns)

Red day today for me

B- banana and hifi light with large coffee (hex a&b)
L- chicken salad with chilli dressing (1/2 syn)
D- Thai style chicken cakes with homemade coleslaw
Snacks of fruit and a Special K Chewy bar at night with options hot choc (1.5 syns)

Hi :) your diary looks really good and your doing really well! :) i started slimming world last week and it was my first weigh in today i am new to all this so i was rather the proud of my self when it said 3.5lb keep up the good work you doing brilliant :) xx

I there here to follow your journey, food sounds fab and well done on 2 great losses xx

Thanks Guy feels like your talking to yourself at time haha. Well done 3.5 is a good loss for your first week keep going.
I am on a mission to repeat last years good work as I'd like a baby at some point. Have gone from a size 20 to a size 16 so far and I'm aiming for a 12-14.
EE day today and went to the zoo too
B- bacon eggs beans mushrooms and toms
L- smoked salmon salad piccalilli (1 syn) fruit salad and banana
D- doing cream pesto linguine tonight from meals in minutes book with hex a cheese.
Had hex b cereal bar as a snack and shall have more syns tonight with fruit too.
If you see anything you want a recipe for let me know as soon as I can post pics I shall post them for you (think u have to have done so many posts first) xx

Lost the plot today only just realised its an extra easy day not a red day dohhh. Luckily only had one a & b phew.

B- bacon egg mushrooms and tomatoes, pineapple and Kellogg's chewy delight (hex b)
L- smoked salmon salad with 45g feta cheese (hex a) and chilli dressing (1 syn), melon and muller Turkish delight
Snack- strawberries with melted freddo (5 syns)
D- tatty hash with lots of carrots in and red cabbage with brown sauce (1 syn)

Only had 21.5 syns this week including the above so may have an options and a hifi light tonight too with some fruit. Taking syns today to 11.5

Hope everyone is having a great weekend xx

Red day today

B- magic porridge (hex b) with pineapple
L- river cobbler cauli broccoli green beans and cheese sauce (hex a + 2.5 syn)
D- Thai style chicken cakes with stir fry veg and chilli sauce (1 syn)
Snacks - hifi bar (hex b) fruit

What is magic porridge? Fell off the plan yesterday, always struggle when hubby is home but determined to get back to it today. You are doing fab, a real inspiration :)

What is magic porridge? Fell off the plan yesterday, always struggle when hubby is home but determined to get back to it today. You are doing fab, a real inspiration :)

Thanks MrsL I went to M&S with my mum today and only had fruit salad and banana for lunch as everything full of cheese like paninis had some ham and fruit when I got back too.

Magic porridge is lush. Its 35g of normal porridge oats (hex b) then before u go to bed stir in two mullerlite yoghurts. Personally I love the baba custard with it. Mix it well cover and leave. In the morning the oats will have soaked into the yoghurt and I just eat it cold with fruit. Very filling too. Give it a go. I'm behind schedule for making tonight's meal now due to the shopping expo and making my cousins wedding invites lol.
I'm leaning over to pull u onto the wagon Hun come on up xxx

image-1023748883.jpg Thai style chicken cakes lovely

Another red day today as weighed at home and scales not moved yet I've been soooo good although hardly had any syns all week really
B- hifi deluxe (hex b) and big fruit cocktail
L- Thai style chicken cakes with salad and dressing (1 syn)
D- not quite decided yet but will get something in asda after work

That's sounds awesome! Will pick up some yogurts next time I am shopping and try it. Thanks for the support, been good today so far and going to do my exercises tonight to try and boost my mood, and burn off a few extra calories before tomorrow's weigh in ;)

That's sounds awesome! Will pick up some yogurts next time I am shopping and try it. Thanks for the support, been good today so far and going to do my exercises tonight to try and boost my mood, and burn off a few extra calories before tomorrow's weigh in ;)

Good luck my WI tomorrow too let me know how u do. X

Chicken tikka masala with a muller coconut instead of plain yoghurt added at the end from the original days cookbook and curried mushrooms yummy

Stayed the same :( but if I look back at the weekend and I am honest I fell off the wagon Friday and didn't get back on til Monday, 3 days off plan so really I can't complain, but still gutted. Need to be on it 100% or will not hit my target. Good luck hope you have a loss today x x

Just passing through, well done on your loss so far! Them chicken cakes look delicioussssss! Keep up the good work :) xx

Back