katies diary

katiekt

well i am hoping as time goes by my diary becomes like a lot of peoples on here.. planned and making a lot of sence but right now mine is going to bit very all over the place as i have no clue wot i am doing lol.. so wish me luck please and i apologise in advance for my posts ,,,

22-10-2010

Armed with my new carbs calories n fats bible.. new weighing scales.. and prescription in hand i
took my first tablet in the evening and then proceded to do my dinner. had no clue wot i was doing all i knew i wasnt to go over the fat volume or i would have serious consequences .. so had 100 grms of chicken.. 37 grams of stuffing.. 200 grams of veg and a splash of tomato sauce.. every mouthful went down with antisipation lol..its now nearly six in the morning and i have been awake from half two ish.. my stomach is making the wierdest noises ever.... i cant stop peeing and i now have a head ache thru sleep deprevation.. so all in all i feel wonderful!! onward and upwards as they say .. :)

Morning Katie, like I said to you on the phone last night, the being terrified is completely normal. You hear so many horror stories about Xenical, that its only natural that when you first start them you wonder and panic about if these things are going to happen to you, and the answer is if you stick to having food that is 5% fat or less, and if you don't go over 15g of fat in a meal, then you'll be fine and the weight will come off.
Keep posting here petal, you know you have my full support, but everyone here will also support you too
xx

hello and welcome! :)
how is it going???
im sure with the help from everyone on here you will just be fine and dandy. :)

good luck

Back