Katie's Diary :)

Thanks!! Im so happy about it :)

Im going to my friends house for halloween tonight and everyones ordering pizza so i will have to be good! I mite have a few crisps to snack on tho but i'm definitely not going to go over the top xxx

you could probs fit in 2 slices if you did some exercise or kept your first two meals light for today? You're not a salady person are you? Cause i would have salad and a couple of slices - I tend now to say instead of ordering my own can i just chip in for someone elses and steal a slice or two.. stops me eating more cause i havent paid for it :)

Well done on losing 3.5lbs! :) As for your halloween celebrations Blackwidows idea of chipping in with someone else pizza sounds good to me - Good luck

Thanks everyone.

Right now i am so unhappy :( I completely messed up my diet this week and gained 2.5lbs. Im going to do it properly this week but im still very sad about it. I know everyone slips up sometimes, but it makes me feel worse than other ppl as i have really bad depression and i am so self conscious :(

Also I find it hard to stick with my diet when i feel depressed, I find it hard to do exercise also coz sometimes i wont even get out of bed all day.

On top of that I havent had a job for 6 months. I quit my old job in May coz of depression and wasnt allowed to work for a month, also i was meant to be on anti depressants for 6 months but stopped taking them as I couldnt afford to pay for the prescription every month. I couldnt get it for free as I have no proof im unemployed because im not on benefits. I still have no job and find it very hard to go out and look for one so it makes everything worse and makes it alot harder for me to diet :(

And now Ive gained 2.5lbs I couldnt feel much lower at the moment :( Sorry to moan about it everyone xxx

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low hon. You should be entitled to benefits though, unless you are in a relationship with someone who is working and, even then, if they are on a low income you might still be entitled to claim something.

Nobody should be so broke they can't get a prescription.

Have you spoken to your doctor about being referred for counselling?

Thanks everyone.

Right now i am so unhappy :( I completely messed up my diet this week and gained 2.5lbs. Im going to do it properly this week but im still very sad about it. I know everyone slips up sometimes, but it makes me feel worse than other ppl as i have really bad depression and i am so self conscious :(

Also I find it hard to stick with my diet when i feel depressed, I find it hard to do exercise also coz sometimes i wont even get out of bed all day.

On top of that I havent had a job for 6 months. I quit my old job in May coz of depression and wasnt allowed to work for a month, also i was meant to be on anti depressants for 6 months but stopped taking them as I couldnt afford to pay for the prescription every month. I couldnt get it for free as I have no proof im unemployed because im not on benefits. I still have no job and find it very hard to go out and look for one so it makes everything worse and makes it alot harder for me to diet :(

And now Ive gained 2.5lbs I couldnt feel much lower at the moment :( Sorry to moan about it everyone xxx

hey Katie.. do you have MSN / email? you are welcome to send me a line and we can swap numbers if you want someone to talk to. My email is [email protected]

dont worry about your gain hunny. everyone does it - i put on 4lbs in my third week and I was only away 2 days and the rest i was really good, but like Karen said I dont know where or when, but whats easy gained is generally easy lost again the next week :) you've done so well so far - please dont let this one week put you off.

Sending you lots of hugs.. cheer up hunny!! *big cuddles* xxx

Thanks for the lovely post blackwidow :) and thanks everyone else too :)

I know its been agggges since I've posted on my diary but that's because i seriously fell off the wagon! hehe

I managed to put on more weight and was 11stone and half a lb when i restarted my diet 2 weeks ago!

I am really happy because I have successfully managed 2 weeks of my diet without 1 slip up! I've given it 100% just like i did when i originally lost 4 stone a couple of years ago so its really looking good atm hehe

Since starting my diet again I've been thinking positively about everything in my life and I just feel alot better about myself! I mean I still havent found a job yet, broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years just before christmas and I am still managing to stay positive and pretty happy!

Anyway Monday is my weigh day (I dont go to the meetings but I weigh myself Monday mornings) and this week I've lost 2lbs which is what I was aiming for :)

Which means in 2 weeks I've lost 6.5lbs yay!

Well I'm going to try and keep this up, but most of the stuff i eat and drink is complete junk (just wanted to warn you all hehe)

xxx Katie xxx

Back