Katies food diary

oh im so glad that you found something id posted useful! yeah cereal is my weakness, i eat it dry throughout the day, kind of like mini biscuits! you know at the top of the screen it says http://, well when your on your food diary you copy & paste what it says up there into a post & that'll link me to your diary & then i can see how your doing :)

another successful day :):):) actually managed to get some exercise done aswell, shocka! i was in such a mood this afternoon at work for no real reason & wanted to go out tonight & get drrrrunk but luckily all of my friends have work tomorrow so it didnt happen, instead i went to the gym & ran out my mood on the treadmill (currently sat in pjs polishing my halo ;))

Food diary day 16 (tuesday 19/05/2009)

Breakfast

weight watchers bread x3 (1.5)
extra light babybel (1) (cheese on toast againnn, love it)
actimel 0.1%/milk/flora (1)
shreddies (1)
cherry tic tacs at work (1)
(5.5)

Dinner

weight watchers bagel (2) (not half bad for a ww product)
extra light cheese triangle (0.5)
cheerios (1)
bacon frazzles (1.5) (another craving conquered!)
(5)

Tea

french fries multi pack (1)
ww bread x 2 (1)
quorn dipper (0.5)
morrisons exotic fruit pot (1.5)
50g morrisons eat smart iced vanilla dessert (1)
options hot choc (0.5)
bran flakes (1.5)
pink & white (melt one of these in the microwave for 10secs, just too good!) (0.5)
(7.5)

Total for day = 18

Exercise

10k accomplished. well ran 9k, jogged 1k but heart rate was still pretty much at the same rate as running. really pleased with myself, sore feet though so tomorrow im gonna do one of the 4 things which is the least impact on my poor feet! 550 kcals burnt i think, cant be bothered getting my hrm out :)

ive had a really good day today! :) found out ive got an interview to get onto a fitness instructor course in september, its not until august but atleast i have something to focus on & i can see the light at the end of the retail tunnel! stuck to points aswell & made it to the gym :) made a tikka masala curry today because i had time (day off) using one of the schwartz seasoning packs (1pt) it doesnt really taste like tikka masala to be fair but i didnt follow the packet instructions which said use milk & stuff so thats probably why! 5 portions though so guess what im going to be eating for the next couple of days!?

Food diary day 17 (wednesday 20/05/2009)

Breakfast

extra light babybel (1) (cheese & tomato toastie yumyumyum)
bran flakes (1.5)
(5)

Dinner

weight watchers bagel (2)
portion of homemade curry (1)
cottage cheese (1)
pink & white (0.5)
morrisons eat smart iced dessert 25g (0.5)
honey nut cornflakes (1)
rainbow drops (1) (had a mega sweet tooth this afternoon!)
(7)

Tea

portion of curry (1)
weight watchers naan (1.5)
cottage cheese (1)
options hot choc (0.5)
50g morrisons eat smart iced vanilla dessert (1) w/ sugar free jelly yum!
cheerios (1)
(7)

Total for day = 18

Exercise

another one of my four targets completed. today i went for the 5k & 20mins on the cross trainer. just over 500kcals burnt & my feet arnt too sore today! got absolutely soaked on the way home though on my bike, it just will not stop raining :( off for a bath now, then gonna snuggle up in bed (clean sheets :D :D) & watch the apprentice!

today has felt so long for some reason, probably cos ive been off work again with no real plans, hate those kind of days cos i get bored & just wanna pick at stuff in the fridge to kill time! not had a bad day points wise those. got a few obstacles coming up this weekend, its my friends 21st bday tomorrow so will be out drinking for that. gonna have low points during the day & stick to smirnoffs so should be within points. this weekend im also going to my mums to babysit my 4 younger brothers & sisters whilst my parents go away, which im looking forward to because i rarely see them & my mum has already pre warned me shes making a roast upon her return on sunday, uhhh ohhh! but ive done plenty of exercise this week, got 2 more sessions on the way so should hopefully STS or a little loss on monday :)

Food diary day 18 (thursday 21/05/2009)

Breakfast

extra light babybel (1)
cheerios (1.5)
(5)

Dinner

coco pops (1)
portion of homemade curry (1)
cottage cheese (1)
ww naan (1.5) (taste much better if you add a bit of oregano & tomato puree)
pink & white (0.5)
cheerios (1)
(6)

Tea

coco pops (1)
ww bread x 2 (1)
portion of curry (1)
weight watchers bagel (2)
cottage cheese (1)
options hot choc (0.5)
(6.5)

Total for day = 17.5

Exercise

chill day today, resting my legs!

im sure youll be fine this weekend! you seemed determind to not let it slip....i wont be back online until monday so have a nice weekend, and bee good! x

Hi KATIE

I have just joiined this site, hoping to get to my goal ASAP really, i have started my food diary and have found your food diary great to look through and get ideas from :) ....you have done so well, and your eat well to haha. I will keep checking yours for ideas if thats ok, hope we can chat on here and motivate each other to reach our goals.

xxx

Back