Katie's Journey ..... take 2

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Trolly Dolly 1, 5 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Hello, I have been reading all your posts and diarys for a week or so now but have taken the plunge and am going to start my own diary! Hopefully reading back will help me should I have a wobble!

I did the cambridge diet last year in preperation for my sisters wedding and I did Amazingly well. I lost 28 lbs in as many days. I was thrilled. Unfortunatly I am a pig and have managed to put all (bar 2lbs) back on :sigh:. So here I am again.

I am off on my holidays on the 26th September and want to be able to walk around with confidence. I want at least 2 stones off, so here is my plan!

Started yesterday on SS, I am going to do this for a month, which will take me until the 31st Aug, then, I am going to re evaluate and take it one week at a time, if I can get to my holidays on SS then great, if not, I am going to do slimming world. If I could get to the 14th September I would be made up - but one day at a time is how I have to view this.

On Tuesday I was 14 stones and 7 lbs :cry:. I am 110% determind to do this - and this time I will not be putting the weight back on. I do have serious issues with food, I am so greedy, its deep rooted but its time for a change, 2010 is going to be my year.

• I will be able to sun bathe in a bikini.
    • I will be able to wear some lovely new clothes, that fit, dont make me uncomfortable and are trendy.
    • I am going to do this! I am so sick of looking and feeling like I do!
    Right, that said, I am going to go and get on with my day, do my jobs and drink some water! :D
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD 810
    i'm also in the greedy pig line up. oink oink. today i can't stop thinking about eating stuff. argh!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.