katie's RC journey!

hehehe its not all its cracked up to be :)

Yeah im going good! Haing a good week so far!

I must admit i have had a mc donalds cos there wasnt any thing else to have (went to alton towers) but counted it in my cals (and saved some for weekend may i add hehe). But other than that i have stuck to the 5g fat rule to a T!

I dunno if you have read any other posts i have put on minis but i have been abusing my scales! i go on them at least every morning and night, once a week at my class and also on a friday with the friday girls on here. I know its not good for me so i have left the FG's and also taken the batteries out of my beloved scales! So i dont actually know how its going weight wise!

I am find ing it really really strange eating 1853 cals! I feel like i am having too much i have saved at least 150 cals from each day since weds an still feel like i am eating too much!

Ive got a dairy and wrote everything down. I havent done this properly since i did ww about 5 years ago. I have had several attempts at it but never wrote down the hand full of sweets and the chicken dipper of my daughters plate! But this time it is different as im terrifeid of gaining again on tues night at my class so EVERYTHING has been written down! heheh

I am still in two mins weather or not to sign up to be a premier club member! I think its the direct debit thats putting me off! It seems a oot to come out as a big chunk even tho its less that the weeks put together heheheoooh i dunno wat to do!

hope u r having a fab start to your weekend!

love katie

ps sprry for the long post hehehe

I'm a bit of a scale-aholic too but not to your extent - maybe 3-4 mornings a week. It must be hard for you getting out of the habit!

Premier membership does give you the benefit as it is that price for as long as you keep the standing order going even if thats 50 years!!! You have 6 weeks or so to decide though before the start of the new year when the prices will go up, so no rush. :)

eeeeeeeeeeeeek weigh in tomoz!

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please pleaseplease please please please please please please please let me have a loss!! heheheh

love katie
xxx

Thanks sarah! well im back and a 1lb down! little bit down cos i feel like ive wasted 2 weeks in the run up for xmas but im not gunna beatmy self up about it!

love katie!

ps thanks for all your encouragement it really motivates me! :)

yeaaaaaaaaay just back from weigh in and i have lost 3lbs ! im dead chuffed! thats 9lbs in 4 weeks! Could have been more if i hadnt messed about on my second week! but no point in what if's! 9lbs down wooohooo!

xxxxxxxxxx

Wow Katie, that's excellent news. Well done you. It gives you that extra motivation when you drop a good number like that at this stage :D

Thanks sarah! i went out for a meal the day before too so i am going to be extra careful this week!

xxxxxxxxx

hi katie,juat wanted to say you look really nice in your pics and well done on your weight loss.i am 5.6 and half inch tall and near 14 st at tha moment.can i ask how many calories you are on,i am on 1400 and its ok,i would like to lose 2lbs a week,10 stone would be great . you have a pretty face,i have a big round face and always put weight on my face,lol.my sisters same weight has me but her face is small and no double chins like moi!!!
xx

hi katie,juat wanted to say you look really nice in your pics and well done on your weight loss.i am 5.6 and half inch tall and near 14 st at tha moment.can i ask how many calories you are on,i am on 1400 and its ok,i would like to lose 2lbs a week,10 stone would be great . you have a pretty face,i have a big rou nd face and always put weight on my face,lol.my sisters same weight has ontme but her face is small and no double chins like moi!!!
xx

hiya rani!

thanks for your lovely comments! I hate the shape of my face and my chin drives me mad heheh i suppose we all have things we dont like about out selves! We are our own worst enemies when it comes to our appearence! forver pulling our selves down!

At the min i am on 1853 calories! when she told me i almost fell to the ground! hehehe i thought it was quiet alot and she explained to me that cos of my age (24) my matabolism was faster and needed more cals! and for the past 2 weeks i have stuck to it and lost 4lbs wooop!

hope u r haing a fab day!

love katie
xxx

thats good healthy weight loss for you hun....i am trying on 1400 at the mo,was on 1500 since jan and slowed down so have increased excercise water etc...i have a fat face,thats where it goes first unfortunaly..good luck with the diet.x

yeaaaaaaaaay just back from weigh in and i have lost 3lbs ! im dead chuffed! thats 9lbs in 4 weeks! Could have been more if i hadnt messed about on my second week! but no point in what if's! 9lbs down wooohooo!

xxxxxxxxxx
OMG - u r doing amazing!!!
I wish I could do this in run up to Xmas as well. Good luck with you journey hun xxx

hey hun!

Thanks for stopping by! your doing fantastic your self! You will be at goal in no time! :)

love katie
xxx

After reading this im definitely joining a class after xmas, unfortunately i dont have the money to do it now, so do you go to the gym and the classes, i said that i wanted to do this and my boyfriend said are you sure your not doing too much. I need pushing though, i find it hard to lose it anyways and i do need more exercise.

Well done you are doing fabulously already, and good luck

Lizzie xxx

I would love to join as well but can't really find any local clubs.
ATM I''m trying to combine the best of ww and rc along with excercising. Good luck with your journey - I am rooting for you all the way xxx

After reading this im definitely joining a class after xmas, unfortunately i dont have the money to do it now, so do you go to the gym and the classes, i said that i wanted to do this and my boyfriend said are you sure your not doing too much. I need pushing though, i find it hard to lose it anyways and i do need more exercise.

Well done you are doing fabulously already, and good luck

Lizzie xxx

hiya!

Thanks for stopping by! For the past 2 weeks i have been attending one RC class and boxercise once a week. I would like to go to the gym more but im a busy working mum and with the cold drawing in i really can get motivated to go! But im really going to make the effort to go this week!

I lovvvve rc ! Its may fave plan that i has come across so far and i actually feel i am getting something for my money!

love katie
xx

I would love to join as well but can't really find any local clubs.
ATM I''m trying to combine the best of ww and rc along with excercising. Good luck with your journey - I am rooting for you all the way xxx

Thanks hun! your doing really well your self! keep up what u r doing!

love katie
xxx

hey everyone!

Back from weigh in! I stayed the same! I was expecting a gain TBH as i had a busy week this week had 2 birthday meals and also was very foolish and when out for dinner today! I had steak, jacket spud and grilled king prawns!

Was totally my own fault but i am gunna really knuckle down this week. Might even do the fat attack fortnight. Am i ok to this this sarah or is it too early after my first two weeks?

love katie
xxxx

Hi Katie,

my advice to you would be to stick to your calories. You know where you went wrong, you haven't come here and said 'I don't know why I've stayed the same', you know why you did, so for now, I would just go back to sticking to the diet and i'm sure you'll be ok.

Make sure you save up your treat calories if you know you're going out .... and try not to go overboard on weigh-in day of all days lol ;) :D

HTH

Back