katie's RC journey!

thanks sarah!

gunna do just that! might do fat attack nearer to christmas!

Bought a new dress yesterday in a size 14 i am sooooooooo happy!

hope every one is well1

love katie
xxx

hey everyone!

not sure if any one remembers me!? was pretty quiet on here when i joined RC!

Ive not really been stick to rc in december and ive got the extra pounds to prove it! hehe ive gained 7!

Im in a bit of a predicament! My F has had to move location as the hall let contract was up and they didnt renew the contract! to cut a long story short its now cosing me a £3 tram ticket to get there and if u add that with the class its very expensive! Im thinking about going it alone and weighin at my gym every week. The thing is i have gp gym referal which means i can go for £1.50 a session and that includes swiming gym and classes .. could do all 3 for £1.50 if i did them one after each other lol the only thing i dunno about is when do u lower the calories at the min i am on 1853 cals. Do u lower it everytime you reach a stone bracket?

thanks for listening! hope u are all doing good!

love katie
xxx

Hiya

I wondered if anyone else on Xenical also did RC. I rejoined on Tuesday night and am doing it online.

Just wondering if online might be an option for you too. The site gives you a diary page, list of recipes, exercise plans and loads of other stuff.

I can't get to a class either as I work in the evenings and have the kids during the day. It costs me £9 per month and I can cancel any time I want to. I think if you joined it would cost between £29.00 and £39 initially I cant remember, have a look on the website.

I had been going it alone but with the 10 lbs I gained over Christmas thought I would try RC to get me going again.

Mhairi
x

hiya hun!

i ment to reply to you on the Xenical bit but i forgot !

yeah ive been doing rc along side xenical the only thing you have to be careful off is your treats when u r doing phase 2 of the diet. You can have 2 treats which are over the 5% fat rule! So u might get a few side effects if u do choose to have them but every one is differnt on xenical so u coul try having something and see how u go! Ive had french fries and have been fine with them!

Just checked and with the offer on in january is £24.95 for one month or £39.99 for 3 months! Its defo something to think about cos i dont get paid till mid jan! whats the new plan like? im gunna do the old one for now and see how i go up till when i get paid!

hope u r doing well on the plan

love katie
xxx

Hi

I'm still doing the old plan. Don't think the new one has been launched online yet, think it says early January. Decided to stick with what I know works.

Mhairi
x

Back