Katies slim and save diary

I am the same Katie, my waist is now 33" and my hips are 44" though it is ncie to be curvy! Keep it up, you've done remarkabley well! Inspiration to us all x

Isn't it lovely to have a shape :)) I won't knock it just need to learn how to dress for my shape...

Last week I was 35" waist and 45" hips ... Chest is 41" so coming down

It's lovely to see the measurements dropping! Nice to try clothes on that were tight and have them fit, or even be too big! I have a nice top that was a little snug, but now it is massive. Tried it on yesterday, I am going to have a big clean out soon and throw out all my clothes that are too big, and drop the ones that are still in good condition to a charity shop x

It's great isn't it I had lots of long dresses I've been Keeping until they fit well now they are too flipping big and need to be given away

Just weighed in for Week 11 Weigh in and I have lost 3.6lb... and am now 14st 10.4lb :) So well inside the 14 bracket I am not going to be able to stop smiling now... woooooo! :D :D

Thank you Tara.... I thought that! I had to keep standing on the scales to make sure I just didnt believe them lol.... but 3 times it was the same.... I was expecting a small loss for week 11... next sunday is week 12 weigh in and the start of my week off.... so there starts the hard times mentally for me and to see if this diet has made any difference to that at all. x

I am sure it has, and I am sure you will be fine. I've had a few off plan meals this week for my bday and I am back at the weight I was last weekend pretty much. Just do as you planned and try and make the healthy choices and I am sure you will be fine. More importantly, enjoy yourself x

Well done Katie, that's a great loss! Less than 2 stone from your goal now.

Thanks BG :) Yes I can't believe it... No going backwards this time :)) I'm a stone less than the usual sticking
Point x

Great result Katie, you are doing so well:D. Keep going and dont get hung up on the weeks away from TFR. As has been said before, it is designed to give your body a kick start as well as bit of re-education for going back to 'normal' eating (but not the normal that made us overweight in the first place!)

Thanks frannie :) I need this week I have managed 3 months 100% which is amazing for me. Will make sure I have one small treat next week.

I just weighed myself sneakily this morning and I am 14stone 9lb :) 4lb off my 100lb loss woop woop :)

I have lost 2lbs at the close of week 12 :) which makes at total of 3st 8.6lb in this time. Almost 100lb in total... ahhhhh its great I feel amazing I am lower than I have been in my whole adult life....

I am having a week off the plan as suggested low carb low fat around 1200 calories. I am going to turkey tomorrow so I hope i can stick to my plan. See you when I get back :D

Thanks Tara... I will try my best lol x

Have a great holiday Katie. Be good, but if you're not the weight can come off when you're home xx

Thanks BG I thought being off plan today might mean I go made but you know I haven't and I haven't had any carbs ;)

Hello from turkey :)) was snowing yesterday but today is not to bad snow didn't stick and the sun is shining!! It's my week off plan and hmmm my eating it's so hard as I'm staying in a hotel and eating out everyday. Had burger king for lunch could only fit in the burger and a quarter of the bun and about 3 chips... I am eating ok but not good but it's only a week and we are walking all day so I hope I Wont gain too much..

On a better note after 8 yrs of coming to turkey I have finally bought some clothes from a shop in turkey I have NEVER been able to do this :)))))

Will be back on plan Tuesday and looking forward to the loss!!!

It is on my signature if you can see it :) if not you can find it in the silver members diaries. X

Back