Katies slim and save diary

I can totally identify with that. I suppose we will gradually adjust and realise that we are slimmer than we are used to.

I find too that when I am lying down, my stomach is concave with ribs poking through. Now that is a new experience;)

I cant wait for mine to be the same... i actually have collar bones now lol.... Your doing great.

My collar bones were the first 'bones' I noticed too Katie :). I can now feel my hip bones and my fingers feel really bony. Makes me think of Hansel in Hansel and Gretel who stuck a bone through the cage when the wicked witch asked to feel his fingers :).

Oooo Hip bones go you :) I cant wait to feel those without pressing down lol... and my ribs.

NEWS this week is I have lost 2.4lb and 1.5inches :D after panicing all week that I wasnt going to lose anything...

Thought I would share my measurements before VLCD until Now...

30/12/11

Weight - 18 stone 3lbs
Chest - 48"
Hips - 54"
Waist - 42.5"

Week 8 - Today

Weight - 15 stone 4.4lb
Chest - 41.5"
Hips - 46"
Waist - 36"

2.4lb loss.... Took me to 3 stone 1lb loss :D woop Woop!! where can I get my slim and save badge? i cant find it now. x

3s in 8 weeks is amazing! Well done! You should feel very proud of yourself xx

Thanks ladies :) I feel AMAZING!! but sometimes i wish my eyes wouldnt go straight to the imperfections... but thats something i need to work on.

I would love to be in the 14s by next sunday... then i would have broken a record :)

The badges are one of the stickies Katie.

Found them BG :) now i am on the laptop everything is easier to find. Thanks

3 stones is an awsome achievement! I hope you have, or are planning, to spoil yourself with something nice to celebrate it? :)

Thanks :) Well Im going to spend an evening pampering myself in a couple of weeks and watch some movies and relax.. My in laws are here till then and they have been here 3
Months. House to self and major relax in order! :)

Well done on the 3st loss! Thank you for posting your measurements cause you've given me hope...I measured my hips as 53" but everyone else that I've seen has smaller stats so it's good to see that your's have gone down so much & it's possible for mine to do the same xo

Thank you :)

I never thought they would shrink this much I'm pleased if I can do it I'm sure you can :)

Just had a sneaky weigh in before work.... As weigh in isnt till Sunday and i am 14st 13.8 :)) woooo I haven't seen 14 since ermmmm well I can't remember when :)

Good news Katie - good luck for WI on Sunday!

Thanks BG Not sure what to expect as I'm bouncing between 14 13.8 and 15st 1 so we will see what happens tomorrow.. I feel my body is crying for a break as its slowed right down

Sent from my iPad

Mine had slowed down now too Katie but I'm sticking at it as I know that this is the easiest (for me) and fastest way of losing the weight. Sometimes you get a rubbish loss but it's nearly always followed by a much better one the following week. Stick with it.

Same for me I wouldn't be this far now without s&s and if I stopped it would definitely all go back on so I'm sticking at it. Going to weigh in at about 9am so I will keep you updated

Back