Total Solution katmat diary

Another afternoon in the pub.. I swear I don't normally live like this. But had the afternoon off to celebrate a couple of birthdays, including a 60th. Was fun and I stuck to water and snuck my bar through the afternoon. Came home to my ebay delivery of porridge to try and omg, it tastes like farley's rusks.. I found a new favourite thing. Also had a smoothie2go delivered so will be experimenting with that and a shake later :)

@disocoDR - I tried that soup method, but I must just not be mixing hard enough! I always get lumps if I don't shake it up

Good afternoon, you're doing fab especially regarding your willpower in the pub! xx

I have a smoothie2go and make all my shakes in it.

You'll love it in the Summer, loaded with ice it makes the shakes like McDonalds milkshakes, invaluable! :D

Well done for resisting in the pub, isnt it amazing that we can still join in celebrations without giving in. Brilliant. you should be proud

Your reasons in your first post are so familiar. I love shopping and clothes and can't wait to keep up with the latest fashions! Same as heels- I always wear wedges as they support my weight better. Oh and the over heating- i would constantly start sweating after anything or if a room was slightly warm! My motivation is also a holiday so I wish you luck on your journey xx

Well, I survived a week :) And other than feeling cold of an evening (going to bed in multiple layers is kind of annoying) it's been pretty good and I've learnt a lot about the products. But - and most importantly - I've lost 12 pounds :D Happy happy!

@gigglepants - The ice in the shakes! That's sooooo good. I think I'll be doing it this way from now on :D

@moshermum - thank you! Yeah, it's a little weird getting used to it (and dealing with unimpressed looks from people on a wind up) but it's still a lot of fun without the piles of beer and chips.

@Minnie - Thanks :) Wedges work a bit, but I'm craving me some sexy skinny heels. And a life of not overheating..blegh.

Thanks, Jael :) Nothing is quite so motivating as a good result.. I know it's slowing down now, but still! It would have taken me a month to get this off the normal way.

Thats a great loss :D
Well done :D
Closer to the dancing ;)

Brilliant, well done on the loss:happy096:, you have done great, esp with the going out too. This will set you up well for the rest of the journey. Fantastic result you should be very proud of yourself

Woo hoo on the weight loss!

the sexy heels are a little closer x

Wow what an amazing loss your willpower sounds very good I bet your are going to smash this.

i bought I stick blender from tesco for less than a fiver. Soups are lovely, just add boiling water and blend. Ohh and spice and chilli, salt and pepper......

Brilliant, well done on the loss:happy096:, you have done great, esp with the going out too. This will set you up well for the rest of the journey. Fantastic result you should be very proud of yourself

Thanks! Hoping I can stick with the willpower on going out since I have yet more of it next week. Kind of getting used to watching people eat though, at least I'm not hungry!!

Woo hoo on the weight loss!

the sexy heels are a little closer x

Haha, yes they are! I am going to buy soooo many pairs of shoes, I can just feel it :p

Wow what an amazing loss your willpower sounds very good I bet your are going to smash this.

i bought I stick blender from tesco for less than a fiver. Soups are lovely, just add boiling water and blend. Ohh and spice and chilli, salt and pepper......

Thank you! Coming on here definitely helps with the willpower :)

Adding spices to the soup is the only way I get through them - garlic granules and chilli powder are my new best buds!

You most definately will have the will power Katmat :D

Hope so!

Just dawned on me that TOTM is looming this weekend... arg! How does anyone else find that on a vlcd? Better? Worse? Same usual hell?

On the plus side, I tend to overheat during that time, so maybe that will cancel out the ketosis coldness and I can feel normal! :p

My periods stopped when i did LL, I think I had 2 in 9 months. It doesn't happen to everyone, when i stopped I had a few, but not sure if there is a mix with going through menopause

Haha, yes they are! I am going to buy soooo many pairs of shoes, I can just feel it :p

You will be too busy buying clothes ;)

Man, I can definitely tell totm is coming, today has been hard work. Not through feeling hungry, but I've been so very tired. Been out all day and walking and such and felt so weak.. got shaky for a while. If this could stop, that'd be nice. I kind of just want to go to bed, but I need my nerd fix with Doctor Who.

Definitely looking forward to new clothes :) I ordered some jeans and work trousers in different smaller sizes in anticipation. Good motivation! And they were cheaper in bulk 8D

Back