Total Solution katmat diary

Just chill katmat, with your Dr Who, then sleep :)
I find this diet does take it out of me sometimes.... sleep is always a good thing :zz:

I find days when I'm out and about I get tired very quickly, I guess we're not having that many calories to sustain us. Enjoy Doctor Who, embrace your geek side, I consider myself a geek (although I'm not into DW, but plenty of other geektastic shows).

I hope you watched Dr Who and then had an early night.

I thought DrWho was good tonight, better than last week anyway.

I enjoyed Dr Who this evening too

Good morning Kat xx

Having already gone through the menopause, I can honestly say I do not miss TOTM one iota! :D

However, I can still tell when I would've been due as I still experience the tiredness, head aches/migraine and mood swings once a month, albeit a lot milder. Weird :confused: :D

How ya doing Kat ?
:)

Quiet couple of days, especially as right now I'm a right grumpy bugger. Yay mood swings :p I would love for all of this to be over!

Continuing to do well with the diet itself though, even though I got hit with a random case of the munchies this evening, still had a pack to go though which was super helpful. Not hungry, just general annoying craving to pick at something.

But have Game of Thrones to look forward to later! So I might just wrap up warm and take the dog out for a walk in the meantime :)

Yay another Game of Thrones fan! I downloaded it from the US this morning so I've watched this week's episode already, that's how much of an addict I am. And I've been to 2 Game of Thrones conventions and met lots of the cast at events I've been to.

Enjoy tonight's episode!

Random munchies are a nightmare, sometimes its like you need to grit your teeth, I have been fantasying about food this afternoon :eek:

Absolutely love Game of Thrones. I've read the books so many times, my copies are really scraggy looking. It's interesting seeing how the TV show changes things up. Having GoT to watch is filling the gap between the Walking Dead finishing and Teen Wolf (such an awful guilty pleasure) starting :)

Drinking lots of water to get through the munchies!!

I love walking dead did you watch series three finale??

My friends are all obsessed with the Walking Dead and Teen Wolf but I've not watched either. The first because I'm not into zombies and the second cos when it started I decided it was too young for me, but then I love the Vampire Diaries so not sure that's a good arguement lol. I usually love shows with pretty boys in it lol.

I've read all the Game of Thrones books but only once. I found the last couple really hard going, too many characters I didnt care about, but wish he'd hurry up and getting writing on the next one instead of doing so many personal appearances lol. Although a friend did get him to sign something for me when he did an event in Bath last year.

Huge Walking Dead and Teen Wolf fan here, but my heart belongs to Supernatural.x

Huge Walking Dead and Teen Wolf fan here, but my heart belongs to Supernatural.x

I used to be obsessed with Supernatural, I was madly in love with Sam and Dean and pretty much most the cast but I got involved in the conventions and had a falling out with the organisers which ultimately put me off the show and I stopped watching during season 6.

Yeah I already saw the Walking Dead finale - I don't mind waiting a day for Game of Thrones to air here, but I can't wait until Fridays for Walking Dead stuff - especially with spoilers all over the internet! I like how the TV show is different enough from the comics that it keeps me guessing, even if I don't like what they've done with some of the characters.

GRRM really needs to get his ass moving on the next book. I found the last one a struggle, and almost like he forgot how to write his own characters during his long period between releases. Hopefully having the TV show will spur him on - although I read that they TV guys know how he's planning on ending things so we might at least get a resolution there.

I dismissed Teen Wolf as too young for me too, then decided to give it a go and got hooked. It's pretty silly, and I still laugh at some of the werewolfier moments (the running on all fours is ridiculous). But I can appreciate it for the humour and the pretty.

I'm a few episodes behind on the latest Supernatural season, it's not on my OMG MUST WATCH list anymore, but I'll always have a soft spot for it :) And Jensen Ackles' pretty face.

TV WAFFLE :D

here's something to make you jealous then ;)

004.jpg

and a bonus Misha pic cos I just adore that man

014.jpg

I rather like these pics cos I'd gone down to about a size 16 at that time :)

OMG YOU GET TO TOUCH/HUG/ feel bum and pretend it was an accident!

Oh jealousy does not even cover it! And Misha too! He's such an adorable weirdo :worthy:

OMG YOU GET TO TOUCH/HUG/ feel bum and pretend it was an accident!

Actually at that convention there was a very strict "no touching" rule for Jensen and Jared as one (or both) of them had been groped at a previous event. But, I was working at that event in the photo studio and also one of Jensen's friends, Jason, is a friend of mine too and he's stayed at my flat, so I'd been introduced to Jensen before, so he made an exception for me :D Misha's just a bit of a cuddle whore though ;) I ended up with something like 5 or 6 photos with him :p

Mr Ackles has been in many a naughty dream of mine. What's he like in real life?

Back