Kats Munchies

Hi KK. Could you not make your own RP next time. I do and its nice.. All you need is pudding rice, semi skimmed milk, sweetner, grated nutmeg and a cinamon stick. You can boil all this, or put it in the oven and bake it. When you serve it, you can then add chopped fresh fruit. Good for desert and also brekkie too :). xxx

Is that syn free? some yummy I'm in Tescos at lunch so will get so PR. Tks EF how you doing?

Kats

xx

KK, yes its free :) you just use your HEA's and if you are doing 2 portions, you could use double the milk and save that other portion. Make sure you cook it so its still a bit liquidy, as that soaks up when its resting. Other wise you will have very thick rice pudding, lol.

Im good thanks honey, making sure this month I am really 100% to get back into the zone. xxx

Thanks for that I had been looking on the Ready meal section for ideas. - I'm spolit for choice now.

Also found out that chocolate hit cost me 15 syns !!!! So going to try and keep syns to a minimum today to make up for it....

Kats

xxx

Ok Yesterday was changed for food.

Had for lunch LC Creamy Pasta - not bad filled my tummy...:)

And for dinner didnt have baken beans used up the mushrooms instead.:)
Ok onto todays grub...

Green Day

Bkft: Melon/Grapes and Shape Zero yogurt - yum yum

Mid Morn: 2 alpen bars HEXB

Lunch: JKT Soud with beans - mmm mmm

Mid after: Fruit and French Fries 4.5 syns

Dinner: Jkt Spud and beans again! I know mmmm mmmm
Pud: Fruit and yogurt
Might have some cheese 2 Light BBels HEXA

Pilates tonight my that will burn off zilch calories...HA HA:):):):):)

If anyone can see if I've not done something correct on my grub can they tell me please or if I can eat more - then defo let me know....:D

Kats

xx

Damn Tescos only had one jkt spud left had to half it with colleague - now wondering what else I can eat.

Had my Fruit and yogurytand have started on bag of French fries. Hopefully that will keep the wolf from the door until I get home....

Kats

Thats a shame about having to share the spud, i would have just ran away and eaten it to myself lol.

I quite often eat all my lunch by 12:30 and then have the rest of the day to wonder if i'll make it home! Luckily theres a M&S below my building so i usually pop out and get a banana :)

Why not get a stash of mug shots (free on green if you get the less than 1% fat ones) that way if you end up in this sorta situation again you've always got that there as a back up plan.

Your diary looks really good for today!! xx

Thanks Pesty

I know I was tempted, they also shared the salad and beans - meanies!:(

I have got a mugshot somwhere -gonna look for it now!:D

Am I right in thinking that on a green day I can have 2 x HEXA and 2 x HEXB or am I dreaming....
:cross:
Kats

oooo nearly home time - its pouring down with rain here - so question is should I go to Pilates or go straight home???

Thats probably a good workout anyway - no didn't go to pilates - glad really as I was feeling c**p and still am got headache work up sweating then going cold - had flu over christmas so can't have got it again. think its the menopause but was told that I was post this - so who knows whats wrong... Could go to sleep now though!

Anyway menu for today.

Bkft

2 weetabix HEXB Skimmed Milk HEXA plus a banana

Mid Morn: 2 clemetines

Lunch: not sure

Mid after: Melon / Grapes and yogurt

Dinner:

Chicken and a veggie thing I did that was in the freezer.

Kats
xx

mmm not sure feeling abit c***p at the moment.

Thanks for that idea though I'll store that in my tuck draw!

I was thinking of having a John West Light lunch with salad but need to find out how syns these are first...

Kats

xx
Might even go home as I'm feeling that rough...

mmm not sure feeling abit c***p at the moment.

Thanks for that idea though I'll store that in my tuck draw!

I was thinking of having a John West Light lunch with salad but need to find out how syns these are first...

Kats

xx
Might even go home as I'm feeling that rough...

Oh no....just in time for the weekend, how rubbish.

You need soup, that's what you need xx

My OH has had this - so has my neighbour. Apparantly *gossips* acording to our local walk in centre they have had countless amount of people who have been ill, got better for 1 week and then got ill again!!

Really not helpful to know but i like a good old gossip lol. Sorry to hear your under the weather hun! I second the soup idea!! x

Morning all I mean afternoon,

Thanks Kristabubble and Pesty :thankyou:for your thoughts and soup idea going to look through SW Cookbook and use the slowcooker so I can take it too work next week.

Well went home from work yesterday - booked it off as 1/2 day hols as had a lot of time off sick last year - to be honest I think its all the same thing just not gone yet.

But I feel better today :gen125:= ate loads of silly stuff yesterday but thats behind now..:break_diet::17729::eat:

Menu today

Bkft: fruit and Yogurt

Mid morn: Alpen bar x 1 (HEXB have the other one later)

Lunch: SW Quiche and French Fries 4.5 syns plus 3 Ex light LCows cheese spread (HEXA can have the other 3 later) in slices of ham and rolled up - yummie!

Mid afternoon: Alpen Bar (HEXB) plus Banana

Dinner: Egg, SW CHips )HEXB and LC Cumberland sausages (will syn these believe that they are 1 each)
Pud: Fruit and yogurt.

WI tomorrow fingers crossed not done too much damage on the Friday.

Kats:)

xx

Back