Kats Munchies

:happy036:Whoo Hoo lost a lb - better then nothing mind you I did eat rather alot of chocolate on Friday cos I was poorly (and couldnt be bothered to cook).

So menu for today:

Bkft: Fruit and yogurt

Mid Morn: Celery and 1 Alpen bar

Lunch: SW Quiche, plus cottage cheese and salad.

Mid after: Fruit and 1 Alpen bar (HEXB)

Dinner: Ham and egg salad plus WM Roll (HEXB)

Yummmy!!! SW quiche!!!!

Well done on the loss huni!!!!! 1lb is a excellent loss when your not well!
greenstars.gif

Your diary is looking yummy for today!! I may have to have ham egg and chips for dinner!! xx

Morning Kat,

Hope you're feeling better now :)

Diary looks good, I had a bit of a cookathon on Saturday night (we're decorating the house and the kitchen is the only place remotely normal, so I hid in there!), and made an SW quiche...that's lunches sorted for my red days this week!

Diary looks nice for today, don't forget you Hex A's though.

Now, can I assume you're a cat owner? If you are, what do you feed yours. I'm doing research at the mo and it's a MINEFIELD!

xxx

:kitty:mmm well my little girl - Georgie only eats Tesco Natural Chicken sachets in a box of 12... Fussy madam and shes sits there until I've put some Dreamies ontop! Then eats those and then runs back onto her blankie! - You can hear her purring a mile away - Bless love her to bits. She also has the dry food too.. But I don't just give her the dried stuff as these expand in the tummy, even with milk feel she probably doesn't drink enough - I dont know just don't think its right giving an animal just dry food (I know it better in the summer but TBH if you put it down and they move away once they have eaten you can wash the plates up. So no flies etc.....:D

HEXA - saving them for later might put some cheese on the salad and have a mily drink later or just double amount of cheese!

Kats

In addition to my menu I have had - some ready cooked chicken (skin removed) with my salad at lunch and a Hartleys Jelly with my fruit (0.5 syn) so far so good.:D:)

Kats

HI

Thanks had 2 biccies :( last night (custard creams), not sure how many syns they are but my total was only 8.5 so had some spare..:)

Menu today:

Bkft: Fruit and Yogurt:)

Mid Morn: Alpen bar (HEXB 1/2)
Banana

Lunch: Chicken Salad
Fruit and hartleys Jelly 0.5

Mid after: Alpen Bar (HEXB 1/2)
allowed 2 of these aren't for 1 HEXB -
French Fries 4.5 syns
Dinner: Chicken salad plus Pudding of some sort - poss fruit and yogurt

Need to used up 2 HEXA somewhere so possibly cheese with salad and milky drink.

Kats:)

xx

toyou.gif
Thanks pesty thats good news only 14.5 syns yesterday. I'm going for 5 a day.

Going to have my other Alpen bar in a mom HEXB. with my Peppermint tea - yum yum

Then Dinner tonight more chicken I be flapping soon with all the chicken I'm eating.
fly2.gif

Green day tomorrow - pasta and JP mmm mmm

Got some Turkey mince in freezer was thinking of making some meatballs but what spices/herbs can I add to make these not taste to bland - any ideas:confused:

Kats :)

Last edited:
Salt, pepper, oregano, a veggie/chicken stock cube, splash of worcester sauce?

Try and have more than 5 syns a day hun (or are you using them weekly and saving them for summat?)...they're there to be used :)

xx

oops meant to say 15 a day not 5 blimey I couldn't survive with out me syns....:angeldevil:

Thanks for the idea for spicing up the turkey - going to make some turkey balls, and bring them into work to nibble on through the day...:D

Kats
:)

HI Ef

Not doing to bad - trying not to get too clever by thinking I know everything - when in the shops if I don't know the syn value I don't buy it...

ok Yesterday I also had:
A skinny cow brownie ice cream - not sure of syns - I'll look it up later also had 5 Fox Sweets @ 1 syn each = 5 (10 so far plus SC)
Then I also put a tsp of LC coleslaw and tsp of Pot Salad on dinner say 2 syns (12 syns plus sc hoping sc not too much will have a look)

Menu today:
Bkft: the usual Fruit and yogurt
Mid morn: Alpen bar (HEXB 1/2) plus 2 clemetines
might have Mugshot
Lunch: JKT spud and beans - mmm mmm
Mid afternoon: Fruit and H Jelly (0.5 syns)
Might have French Fries (4.5 syns)
also have another Alpen Bar to eat (HEXB 1/2)
Dinner: 2 WM (400g loaf) HEXB 2/2) toast and beans...
Pud: Meringue maybe and fruit maybe...
still got 2 HEXA to have might have to have a milky drink at work and then cheese with my beans.

Kats
xx

ooops SC are 4.5 total syns for yesterday 16.5 - mmm might have to find some other crisps that are lower in the old syns...

Kats
xx

Just been looking on the syn values for crisps - lowest ones are Tescos Velvet crunch at 4 syns or Aldi Satin Crunch again at 4 syns

mmm 0.5 a syn saved is 0.5 a syn......:D

Kats:)

Back