Kats Munchies

Thanks for that EF.;)

My fingers are crossed for you that you satill will have a job....
:)
Kats

xx

Right yesterday I had Bkft:
28g Special K (HEXB) Skimmed Milk (HEXA)
Mid morn: Banana, follwed by LC Pretzels 5 syns eeekkk, followed by an apple.
Lunch: at a friends so dont know what I'm getting.
Mid after: mmm I have nothing!! ooo yes I do Melon and yogurt phew...
Dinner: Hubby is having Fried onions with cheese on top toasted.:jelous:
Not sure what I having I have some turkey rashers left over so might have these with eggs and 2 slices of WM 400g loaf (HEXB):)
Pud: SC 5 syns or 4.5 I need to check..:(

Lunch was White crusty roll (5 syns?), with ham, cheese (HEXA) and tomato
Fruit flan for afters eeekk (??Syns not got book with me so will check when I get home)
Dinner: 2 x 400g bread (syns), turkey rashers.
Pud Fruit...
Then I go and have 2 finmger kitkat (5) and pkt of walkers sBacon crisps (syns) will do better today
Will total up syns when at home as not got books with me..

Today so far so good:
Bkft: Fruit/Yogurt 28g Muesli (HEXB)
Mid Morn: 2 satsumas
Lunch: turkey balls in tomatoes
Fruit
Dinner: Roast Chicken (No skin) veg and new potatoes for me...
Pud Yogurt

Not sure of syns yet but will log then down as I have them...

Kats

Not sure whats happening - I cannot stop eating all the wrong stuff - I think its because I'm not getting weighed Sunday as I am away....:(:confused:

Yesterday I had three chocolate treat size treats - mmmm go to work out a syns on those.:(

Used my HEXB for roast potato and used Frylight.

Still got to total up the days before so got some counting to do later.:(

Menu today:
Bkft: Fruit/yogurt and Muesli (hexb)
Mid Morn: Banana / Alpen (hexb 1/2)
Lunch: Salad and JWLL (5 syns)
Mid After: Apple/yogurt Alpen (hexb 2/2)
Dinner after Pilates: LC Quiche (in freezer got to use them up again need to check syns) and salad. plus HM SW Coleslaw.
Pud Yogurt.
:)
Thats the plan for tea really hoping to keep to it.:)

2moro was thinking of burgers (anyone know of any SW free ones apart from making them) ?:confused:

Kats:)

aww I feel sooooo special thanks CD.:D

Get better soon - :sick:

Glad you had ur toast - and white toast with butter is lush (mm with marmite) I want some now Damn that JoT.....:eat::drool:

EF-Going to Royal Albert Hall Saturday so unable to WI - I'll do it home and see what the scales say. Can't wait have a box oooo so excited.:scale:

But sitting down tonight with book and working out what I've had.:sigh:

Kept to Menu so far....:)

Kats:)
xx

Hi

I know - we shall be a couple of winos in the box....how marvellous.....:D:D:D

Going to see Cirque du Soleil - Totem. eating at the Cafe Consort mmm Just looked at menu though and not a lot to choose from, hoping theres specials so I can at least try and make a heathly choice...:confused:

I almost slipped up and went for Toast when I got home - but I had EF on my shoulder saying "move away from the white bread-its devils food" and I did such a saint but I moved away and straight into the arms of the chocolate - ooops....:angeldevil:

Oh well back to the drawing board for me.:gen144:

Are you feeling any better today?:sick:
Kats

xxx

Well have now counted up my Syns and for Tuesday I had Da da Daaaaa 47.5 syns eeekkkk:eek:

Wednesday I didnt fair much better I had consumed 25 syns:eek:

Thursday was doing okay until I got home-still too many 29.5.:eek:

Out tomorrow so another syn laden day oh poo! - sunday hopefully will put this week behind me and move forward.:eek:
:break_diet:
Todays menu:

Bkft: Fruit and yogurt
Mid morn Alpen bar (HExb 1/2) Apple
Lunch: sandwich (HexB) Quorn, lettuce.
cherry toms. pkt of Velvet crunch (4syns)
Mid after: Satumas Alpen bar (Hexb2/2)
Dinner: Gammon steak, egg and chips(SW) not sure which one to count as syns will work out which is the least amount and take that....
Pud yogurt and fruit.

Lets see if I can keep to this...:fingerscrossed:

Kats

xxxx

Hey hun,

dont worry about the last few days, you have done the right thing by working out the syns but just start today as if it is a new week and if you happen to have under 15 syns then that's good, but if you dont, that's good to so long as you are within your 15.

There's no point in beating yourself up about it, theres nothing you can do about it now.

You still stuck to the menu so far? xx

Thanks pesty - I have! so far so good -bought plenty of fruit now - my god I spend a fortune on food. Going to ntry and keep a hold on finances this month....

Have a good weekend everyone....

Kats

xx

KK. Its unlikely with your lovely day ahead at the Royal Albert Hall, in your BOX :) that you will be on here today.. but just wanted to say that am glad I was on your shoulder :D, lol.. but next time "Move away from the chocolate" will be your next voice :eek:. Hope you have a fab day and Enjoy it xxx

Hi all

Had a brilliant time the box was fantastic - did however crash and burn on the drinking and eating. big oops. Line drawn back on track
Okay
Menu today:
Bkft: 2 toast (400G loaf) HEXB - with tsp marmalade 1 or 2 syns ?
Mid Morn: Apple, Alpen Bar (HEXb 1/2)
Lunch: Salad and Tuna - small tin - HEXA?)
Mid after: Fruit Alpen Bar (HEXB 2/2)
Dinner: Chicken and salad.
Syns : Velvet crunch - 4syns
2 Quorn mini S/eggs = 5 syns

Kats

xx

Back