Kat's SW EE Diary

Mrs_T_84

Hi all,

Thought I'd start a diary to help me stick at it. I really love SW and feel that I can stick to it long term but I have a tendency to want to throw it all in if I don't lose every week. So I'm hoping that posting everything I eat on here will help me stick with it even if I don't lose. And hopefully I'll get some support from some of you lovely people :)
Hope everyone has good weekends planned, my hubby is unfortunately working this weekend ( hate his shifts!) I'm going to make the most of the fact that both of my bubbas are napping so I'm going to hop on the exercise bike!
Will pop on tonight to post my food diary
Kat
Xx

Thought I'd pop in and say Hi..x

How did you manage just to eat one mikado? It's all or nothing with me :)

Hello! thanks for stopping by :( I really don't know! Had to get my hubby to take the rest to work as they are just too more ish!
I had a really bad day on Sunday, very disappointed with myself. Felt tired and down and could not stop picking at the wrong foods. Completely lost track of what I ate and know I was WAY over my syns. :( Think I need to make sure I religiously post on here as it'll help me stay on track x

Glad you're feeling better we all have days like that though, I try and think of some SW friendly comfort foods and pick at those if I can, Hot chocolate, porridge and fruit, rice pudding, things I fancy like that,

Looking forward to being able to get back to exercising myself soon, have to brush off my exercise bike ;)

Tuesday 15th January

Breakfast - wholemeal toast and marmite
Lunch - speed soup with added chopped bacon
Dinner - trout, jacket potato, green beans and carrots
Snacks - banana, apple, pear, muller light, 2 x Jaffa cakes (4syns) 2 x ginger nut biscuits (5 syns)
Drinks - hot water and lemon, teas, 2l water
Exercise - 30 km on exercise bike in 58m 38s ( going to try and keep doing this and beat my time!
Pretty happy with today, do feel a bit guilty about eating the Jaffa cakes and biscuits but they were soooooo yummy with a cuppa and I guess that's what syns are for!
X

Wednesday 16th January
B- Shreddies with skimmed milk
L- jacket with butter (3.5) Tuna, light Mayo (1) Lettuce, Cucumber, Beetroot, Cabbage, peppers, Pickled onions
D-carbonara with extra veggies: pasta, Bacon, Onions, peppers, Peas, sweetcorn, Leeks, cabbage, Quark, Eggs
Snacks - 2 ginger nuts (5) banana muller light Drinks- 2 x hot water with lemon, 2l water, 2 teas, 1 coffee
Exercise - shred level 1,
exercise bike 15 km 27m 35s

Feel happy with today :)

Oh yes syns were made for Jaffa cakes, I can't be trusted around them though, I don't think I've ever got that far on my exercise bike..

I love Jaffa cakes! Trying to have a little treat every day with a cuppa, think it'll stop me from stuffing my face on a bad day and help me stick with it long term. I really look forward to a cuppa and some biscuits when the kids are napping :)
I'm pleased that I've dusted off the bike, just got to stick with it now. I always start off well but then gradually lose motivation then give up! Really hoping I can stick with it this time x

Your food diaries sound yummy!!! How you finding it? xxx

I love Jaffa cakes! Trying to have a little treat every day with a cuppa, think it'll stop me from stuffing my face on a bad day and help me stick with it long term. I really look forward to a cuppa and some biscuits when the kids are napping :)
I'm pleased that I've dusted off the bike, just got to stick with it now. I always start off well but then gradually lose motivation then give up! Really hoping I can stick with it this time x

I think thats what I like about SW you can have little treats each day extra to your food allowance I always struggleed on WW for that reason having only a certain number of points to use in a day to cover everything

well done on your weight loss xxx

Back