Katycakes Won't Give Up...

hi Katy and everyone from "the class of 2009" !

Katy you are doing really well, 8lbs loss so far is excellent

I'm on day 2 of 810/1000 and going ok. I would like to do ss as I find it easier when I take food out of the equation but a the moment can't afford it, I'm using up supplies left over until pay day. I'm doing 810 today but will switch to 1000 tomorrow as I've only enough products to have 2 a day until pay day

Hi Bess, Blondie & Trisha... hope your day has been a good one!

Mine has been OK... a bit bitty though! Had a shake at lunch instead of usual porridge, and a bit earlier than usual. Felt a bit hungry and thought today might be a 4 pack day. Had to take son to work, walk dog & see mum in afternoon, back to house & visitor popped in, then daughter called to say she'd missed the school bus so another hour of driving, pah! Haven't done as much work as I needed because of all this but the good thing is it has kept me away from taking that 'extra' pack. Just in and had my third shake, and hopefully that will do it now. I guess a good day diet wise as I managed a walk, although bits of it were more like ice-skating! And more heavy snow forecast for tonight... yikes.

Hope everyone else has had a good day so far!

xxx

Glad you are having a good, if bitty day. I thought the weather was getting warmer until I went out with the dog this evening and it was freezing. Dunno if it just that it was a clear sky that added to it, but was raw! Keep wrapped up warm and focussed on the great losses that you will see at weigh in. Every lb off is definitely not a lb gained.

I agree with you about feeling in control. And OH and I this evening were also saying how nice it is to feel empty rather than stuffed full and painful. I love food and wine, but forget how good it feels to be empty and feel satisfied with a small soup or shake. I want to remember this feeling when I get back to eating.

Big hugs xx

hey! Katy well done! You are getting closer to completing a full week. Day at a time. I totally get where you are coming from tryin to avoid what I call the emergency pack. It's a good feeling when your head realises you don't actually need it!

Sound like a great but busy day!
i'm falling alseep already so off to bed! night night x

Hi Wales, Sleepy, Kira, Lelly & Emmaline!

Another day almost done... good to be reminded that it's just one more day and then I'll have the first week done... thanks Kira! Thanks for calling in Emmaline... love the profile pic, is that your dog? Aw!!!

A bit more work done, and some good news... daughter checked UCAS & got another conditional offer for uni, yay!!! Have had a bath and am going to have an early night too, Lelly... hope everyone's had a lovely evening!

xxx

Great news for your daughter! Smiles all round. :) x

Morning Katy, another day dawns.
Day 3 for me now and another pound off so thats 4lb in 2 days. 5lb to go to get me to my original target.
Rainy miserable one here but hope you have a decent day. Will check in later and see how you are doing :) x

Hello Bess & Sleepy!

Thanks Bess - lots of dancing round the living room last night, good exercise I guess! ;o)

Sleepy, 4lb in 2 days is brilliant!!! Once you have today done and dusted you'll know you're getting there, Day 3 can be the tricky one (although it's often Day 2 for me!).

Scales still at 12st 10 although I'm happy as I caught a glimpse of 12st 9 for a moment there before they adjusted and decided to be truthful! (Bah!!) I'm still more than happy with the 8lbs and happier still that this is the start of Day 7... almost a week ticked off!!!

Foggy, freezing and grim here this morning but the promised snow didn't appear so grateful for that. Have a great day everyone... we can do this!

xxx

Well, fingers crossed you will see the number 9 for definate tomorrow morning then Katy. Did you do what I would have done.....on and off a few times, turn scales off and back on again and get on and hold your breath (more air in you makes you lighter??)?
If you did, i salute you! If you didn't, you have more of a grip on reality than I have :-D.
A whole week, well done you x

Reality, moi? Lol Sleepy, I did all of the above and no luck, so salute away! Won't be a whole week until tomorrow morning, but BOY do things feel different to back then. Still very impatient for my amazon books to arrive and have a confession... ordered stuff a couple of days ago in an online sale, and REALLY looking forward to them arriving. (Not looking forward to OH seeing how much I spent... but it was a SALE! So surely that's OK?!!) Ordered all size 14s, so imagine not all will fit... the cardi should though... snug 14s at this catalogue. But beautiful clothes, waiting for me to skinny into them... yay!

So the post should bring some nice surprises before too long, and the scales might reward me with that '9' in the morning!

xxx

Oh, it was a SALE. That makes it absolutely fine ;-).
You would have paid more to have not waited for the sale and bought full price so your OH should be thanking you really!!
Not sure if you saw my post yesterday but im sure you will be back in all of your lovely vintage stuff very soon. Have a great day x

I did see your post, thank you... it's good incentive to see those dresses hanging on my clothes rail every morning waiting for me to pick them out again (instead of skirts and jumpers that are meant to be baggy but somehow don't seem to be any more...). The sale stuff is all stuff I have been swooning over for months, but the catalogue is quite pricey to buy from so I made myself wait until sale... no impulse buys, so it could have been worse! Have a fab day too Sleepy!

xxx

Where did you order from, was it the delicious smelling Coast catalogue? I don't order clothing through the post because being short and having big boobies makes clothes fitting a nightmare. I much prefer being able to try stuff on in shops and love charity shops as get some absolute bargains x

Not Toast but Brora... scary prices outside of sale time. I know some of what I've ordered will go back, but still... has to be something in there!

xxx

I like your style!
Right, off to go and see my parents on their canal boat and also check our boat is still tied up and hasn't floated away...gulp!
Catch you later x

oh, spotted you mentioned parents boat in another post... how cool is that? Had friends who once lived on a narrowboat in Islington, many a party, good times. And you have a boat as well? Would love to know more!

xxx

Blimey!!! I'm off the boards for one whole day whilst moving house and it takes me hours to catch up!!!!:D

Glad you are still going strong Katy and all you other girlies. Hope you are all having a Wonderful Weightloss Wednesday

xx

Back