Katycakes Won't Give Up...

wohooo day 7 mrs! how quickly is time going? 8lbs is whopping, you're doing so fab :)
xx

Hi Chels and Blondie!

Glad the move went well Chelsea, yay! Hope you are feeling better. Blondie, thanks!

Had my lunchtime shake... two hot choc shakes so far, so maybe a porridge for tea. Need to keep drinking too... and working. See you later!

xxx

Hi Chels and Blondie!

Glad the move went well Chelsea, yay! Hope you are feeling better. Blondie, thanks!

Had my lunchtime shake... two hot choc shakes so far, so maybe a porridge for tea. Need to keep drinking too... and working. See you later!

xxx

I hope, when you say drinking, that we aren't talking of anything other than 0% proof water ;):D

Trust me, the day they invent calorie free Baileys, I am throwing out the herb teas for good! ;o)

xxx

Mmm calorie free baileys! (mentally inventing it and taking it to Dragons Den with me)

8 lbs is great katycakes, it really can be done! Hurrah!

Hey Katy, Good for you treating yourself to some lovely clothes, i bought myself a new workout game for the ps3 today...i deserve it and you do too!

Hope you are having a great day hunny!

xxx

Thanks Dreamingmaid, Chelsea and Lelly! Oh, the thought of that cal-free Baileys!

Lelly, it may have been a bad move to order the sale stuff... I did think some wouldn't be OK and would go back, but they arrived this afternoon and they are all beautiful! So I have lost quite a few pounds today, but not the right sort alas! I am SO happy with the clothes though, a cardi, a retro-look dress, a tunic and two tops. Gad. And all of them went on, though the dress won't look right until I am slimmer. Very happy with my treat, although not as virtuous as your fitness game I fear!

Have just had my third pack, a porridge with cinnamon sprinkled on top. Yum. I've tended to eat a bit earlier than usual today, hope that doesn't mean I cave in to a 4th pack tonight. Might be able to stave it off with coffee, which somehow feels less virtuous than herb tea! Hope everybody has had a good day...

xxx

Hi hun, How has your day gone?

Am I right you`ve lost 8lbs this week? That`s FAB! Well done :D

Xxxxxx

Thanks Dreamingmaid, Chelsea and Lelly! Oh, the thought of that cal-free Baileys!

xxx

Ooh! Baileys, don't mention it, my fav! Told my friends that I loved it and got a bottle every birthday and xmas for years! Still have some in the cabinet but will resist the temptation.

Nice to treat yourself to some new clothes. I have had a thing about buying coats recently and still have three in the wardrobe I haven't worn yet....:D

Have a good day.

Day 8!!! A whole week done and I am SO happy and SO relieved to have got this far. It feels like a million miles away from where I was this time last week, in terms of attitude, hope, panic levels etc. I was a tangle of binge-eat compulsions mixed up with crushing guilt, and the scales were NOT my friend. I feel so much calmer now... calm is what SS gives me, when I do it properly. It's what I need, before gathering up the courage to move up the plans. I am still thinking 28 days of ss seems like a good idea, to break the habits of the last three months, re-set my head, kill off my taste for sugary junk food. Let's see how things go, but that is the plan.

Scales. There IS a CD god, because this morning after no loss for three days, they registered a 1lb drop which puts me at 12st 9 and also means a 9lb loss in 7 days. Have to stress this is my own weigh in (CDC away this week) and won't get anything official until next friday, but that's fine... am going to adjust my ticker anyway for the motivation. Might keep my ticker to my own weigh ins and mark my CD card with the official ones, but promise to report any differences! Anyway, I am more than happy with 9lbs. My next goal is to get back into 11s, but I know that next 9/10lbs will take longer... still, aiming for the end of Jan as a rough target for that? If I get there great, if not, then it'll be Feb, but get there I WILL.

Have started the day with a hot choc shake and have a herb tea to glug now... waiting for it to get light so I can drag dog down to the village & park while it stays dry. Meanwhile, off to adjust my ticker...

xxx

Fantastic hunny!!! 1 week done and dusted, the hardest one !!:party0011: Well done Katy, and fab news on scale drop too, here's to another fab week.
Have a lovely walk with the dog!
xx

Thanks Lelly and Chels. Had my walk... kind of soggy and dull out there, but felt better for being outside the minute I set off. And feel revved up for the day now. Sipping herb tea and ready to get working... have a great day everybody.

xxx

fantastic what a boost, congratulations KC you definately deserve it
xx

Oh it's wonderful to see you so positive and happy - congratulations!! Fab loss of 9lbs!! Well done!

Back in the 11's in no time now! xx

Really, really well done Katy. Yay you!!
Im eating my porridge now as not long been up, having gone back to bed after the school run ready for working lates tonight. 3am finish, ugh.
I have lost another lb too so feeling quite positive. Onwards......:)

Thanks DM, Bess, Blondie & Sleepy... Day 8 has been a tricky one, craving tomatoes (!!!) and feeling hungry. I know it's head hunger but still very difficult... had my third pack at about 3.30 and will have a 4th I think. Work has been slow and difficult, so maybe that is a part of it... wish my books would arrive from amazon, need something to help me work on the head stuff, it's clearly still lurking!

xxx

Back