Katy's CC journey

God you guys sound the same as me. In some ways it makes me feel better. I feel embarrassed trying to explain it to people. I just fail time and time again and it's embarrassing. I know what I want to look like and how I want to feel. I know how to get it yet I stuff my face over and over again then hate myself. I just need to stick to it but it never happens. It's getting me down so much! Doesn't help that my boyfriend is in amazing shape so I just feel a fat mess beside him which affects my confidence with him x

God you guys sound the same as me. In some ways it makes me feel better. I feel embarrassed trying to explain it to people. I just fail time and time again and it's embarrassing. I know what I want to look like and how I want to feel. I know how to get it yet I stuff my face over and over again then hate myself. I just need to stick to it but it never happens. It's getting me down so much! Doesn't help that my boyfriend is in amazing shape so I just feel a fat mess beside him which affects my confidence with him x

Well you've found the right place, my diaries one massive failure! At least you know your not on your own. I have episodes of being so good then so bad. Ive actually done better today as i haven't calorie counted but i have eaten really healthily. I am sure your boyfriend loves you unconditionally- otherwise he wouldn't be with you. I know exactly how you feel though x

I've had about 7 million diaries on here!!! Worlds worst haha x

So how are we gonna sort it??? There must be a way we can do this and stick to it. Other people manage so we can too. I just don't know how haha xx

Gonna start fresh tomorrow.. Go food shopping and buy lots of 'clean' foods ready for the week ahead. Planning is needed and I will ensure i am prepared for the week ahead.

I am going to start my pt sessions end of oct when i have been paid- 2x 1 hour sessions a week plus nutrition/meal planning sessions included. I can up those sessions to 4x a week if needed. I imagine i'll be able to fit in 2x a week around my shift. Luckily he is able to fit me in to work around my job and also i don't have to commit to specific days or times which is handy.

He's my ex and we get on well still.. I know i'll feel comfortable with him and not ashamed like i would with someone i don't know.

Feel a bit more positive and in control now of things.

Exercise is key- even if i have bad eating days at least with exercise included its damage limitation. I have noticed my legs, arms and butt had lost shape since i have stopped exercising :( so i want to make sure i get the figure i want at long last.

Tomorrow i am planning to have the following:

Breakfast: porridge and blueberries

Lunch: cottage cheese, rocket, tomato, cucumber avocado

Snack: brazil nuts

Dinner unsure of.. Maybe salmon with sweet potato and veg!

Gonna add pics here to show what my body looks like now :(

This was taken last Week.

Attachments

• image-2966682935.jpg
    image-2966682935.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 109
Wow you look amazing in that dress... you are off to a winner lady... just think if at the start you can already pull off amazing then when you get to the finish line you will be positively SMOKING!!!

Go you!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow you look amazing in that dress... you are off to a winner lady... just think if at the start you can already pull off amazing then when you get to the finish line you will be positively SMOKING!!!

Go you!!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thank you- that's so nice of you. I didn't feel it at the time. Xx

Food today:

Mango frozen 63cals
Cappuccino sachet 68cals
Total: 131cals

Lunch: avocado 198cals
Cottage cheese 44cals
Rocket 15cals
Tomato 18cals
Cucumber: 8cals
Total: 281cals

Dinner:
Salmon 275cals
Winter veg: 41cals
Prawns in chilli and coriander (like a starter) 90cals

Oh and maybe a little glass of rose if all goes to plan and i have some cals left!

:) xx

Last edited:
My bodys gonna thank me for this after all the crap ive been eating the last few months!!

Attachments

• image-2875823036.jpg
    image-2875823036.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 86
Woke up with a sore belly :(

Food for today:

Skinny oats pot

Prawn salad

Brazil nuts (5)

Dinner is roast chicken

Will point later once i am up properly x

Dinner is pic attached to this! Cant wait to eat it!!!

Got the same for tomorrow.

Plan for tomorrow:

Belvita biscuits 232
Prawn salad with cottage cheese 338
Chicken with veg, stuffing and gravy 459

Taking healthy snacks with me if i get peckish too x

All prepped and ready for tomorrow :D

Attachments

• image-1138631236.jpg
    image-1138631236.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 75
Back