Katy's CC journey

Food envy!!! I miss stuffing and gravy so much, why cant someone invent low carb versions?!?!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I count calories, but my calories consist of only 5% carbs and no sugar. X

Hard to tell, I've started putting in some regular strength training and know inches are coming off but its slowed down on the scales. Should measure myself but I cant be arsed! Feel so much better without sugar. Xxx

Hard to tell, I've started putting in some regular strength training and know inches are coming off but its slowed down on the scales. Should measure myself but I cant be arsed! Feel so much better without sugar. Xxx

I think inches are just, if not, more important! All about how clothes look and feel.. As well as body shape changing. Yer i felt better without sugar but its so hard to cut out initially x

I think I was lucky, I felt better quite quickly. Occassionally get hit with a craving if someone has something yummy in front of me... then its crack whore time!!!

I think I was lucky, I felt better quite quickly. Occassionally get hit with a craving if someone has something yummy in front of me... then its crack whore time!!!

I am sure my carb and sugar intake atm is contributing to my tiredness. I constantly feel drained and tired.. Didnt feel like this before! Xx

Yay 100% today! Done and dusted! Feeling proud.. Its been a rubbish few weeks x

Well done you... Before you know it you'll have completed a week!

I really feel like I've got my mojo back and it's taken a flippin long time I can tell ya. It still gets me down when I try on my clothes that done fit but if I stick at it hopefully they will start to do by about the end of January x

Well done you... Before you know it you'll have completed a week!

I really feel like I've got my mojo back and it's taken a flippin long time I can tell ya. It still gets me down when I try on my clothes that done fit but if I stick at it hopefully they will start to do by about the end of January x

Thank you! Feeling positive this morning too... I can do this!!!

Like you say those clothes will fit by Jan & will be a great feeling!

I am still hoping for a stone by xmas, may have some time to do that! Xx

Well my friend has let me down- the one who was supposed to be starting CC with me and weighing in weekly. Its annoyed me actually, because we both need the motivation but she obviously isn't ready to do this.

So once again I am doing it alone.. If im still unable to do it alone and keep failing i am going to need to join a class for the weigh in.

Anyway.. On a late today again, currently making my dinner and lunch so I am all prepared.

Food:
Lemon water
2x egg white and 1 egg (with siracha sauce) 50ml semi skimmed milk (scrambled eggs for breakast)

Lunch: chicken breast, avocado (1/2), rocket, tomato, peppers.

Dinner: 3x sausages, sweet potato mash and veg.

I thought the very same just this saturday when I had another 1lb loss when i stepped on the scales. Id love 2.5lbs or 3lbs but it seems to be 1lb but then i thought to myself, if I lose 1lb a week I will be a stone lighter for christmas! I cant wait to get in the low 10's as the awful back fat will start to disappear!!

I totally get the friend thing as my friend joined with me 4 weeks ago but she hasnt been for the last 2 weeks as she had a gain in her second week. She said she was going to come on the saturday just gone but she slept in and I really cant see her coming this week but I so hope she does as she want to lose the weight x

I thought the very same just this saturday when I had another 1lb loss when i stepped on the scales. Id love 2.5lbs or 3lbs but it seems to be 1lb but then i thought to myself, if I lose 1lb a week I will be a stone lighter for christmas! I cant wait to get in the low 10's as the awful back fat will start to disappear!!

I totally get the friend thing as my friend joined with me 4 weeks ago but she hasnt been for the last 2 weeks as she had a gain in her second week. She said she was going to come on the saturday just gone but she slept in and I really cant see her coming this week but I so hope she does as she want to lose the weight x

They say slower losses are more sustainable though.. Even though at times its frustrating! Exactly, imagine how different you'd look a stone lighter and how clothes would feel!

Oh dont talk to me about back fat.. I just went through my cancun pics last night and i was horrified by a pic my bf took from the back of me as i was walking into the sea! I look HUGE and i mean HUGE! Real eye opener for me.

It's annoying isn't it.. Hopefully your friend will come this week, but looks as though you're doing amazingly all by yourself! I like the thought of a bit of friendly competition and someone telling me off if I've done rubbish! Xx

They say slower losses are more sustainable though.. Even though at times its frustrating! Exactly, imagine how different you'd look a stone lighter and how clothes would feel!

Oh dont talk to me about back fat.. I just went through my cancun pics last night and i was horrified by a pic my bf took from the back of me as i was walking into the sea! I look HUGE and i mean HUGE! Real eye opener for me.

It's annoying isn't it.. Hopefully your friend will come this week, but looks as though you're doing amazingly all by yourself! I like the thought of a bit of friendly competition and someone telling me off if I've done rubbish! Xx

I know, it looks vile and I dont think it starts to disppear until the low 10's for me.

You're right about the smaller losses becuase by the time I do get to target I wont want to put it back on as it will have taken me 40 weeks to lose it all!!! x

I know, it looks vile and I dont think it starts to disppear until the low 10's for me.

You're right about the smaller losses becuase by the time I do get to target I wont want to put it back on as it will have taken me 40 weeks to lose it all!!! x

Think it'll be the same for me too- need to start exercising as well. Im so lazy.

Exactly- will make you more determined to stay that way x

Another 100% day so far.. Just having my dinner now whilst on break at work.

Had an argument with the bf.. I hung up on him earlier as he was being really nasty and he hasn't bothered to contact me since to apologise so f*ck him! Two can play that game!!!

He's supposed to be coming up to scotland in a few weeks with me to see my gran whose seriously unwell in hosp and i feel like saying forget it.

100% day today full stop lady!

I hate relationships sometimes. I hope things sort themselves out and he realises and apologises x

100% day today full stop lady!

I hate relationships sometimes. I hope things sort themselves out and he realises and apologises x

Just as i wrote that and sent it he text me, lol. Tough- he will have to grovel! So do i..

Considering becoming single again at the moment. Completely fed up and every few months i am fed up which isn't a good sign..

Back