ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

BeckyT said:
Your food looks really good today hun, well done

What do you lightly dust your cod in? I love fish so I'm always looking for new ideas x

Hi hun,

Thanks, i couldnt eat my dinner in the end first time ive lost my appetite through stress :(

I coat lightly in breadcrumbs cracked black pepper salt and squeeze lemon! X

Tonight i feel **** on every level. Work has been very emotionally draining and demanding. Ive 'come on' today which would explain the size of me. Things arent great with my bf.

Ive completely lost my appetite, i feel sick and weird feeling but i feel like my heart is aching? How strange. Gonna have an early night i think x

katywoo87 said:
Tonight i feel **** on every level. Work has been very emotionally draining and demanding. Ive 'come on' today which would explain the size of me. Things arent great with my bf.

Ive completely lost my appetite, i feel sick and weird feeling but i feel like my heart is aching? How strange. Gonna have an early night i think x

Sending u massive hugs and kisses! I'm having a cry/ sh**y effing day too xxx

katywoo87 said:

Sending you a mahooosive hug honey...

I hope things are better tomorrow x

ah hun hope your feeling better soon its an awful feeling x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

katywoo87 said:

Probably all linked to you being a bit stressed and also with fighting with bf. I've gone through a hard time before with stress and often felt sick like you described as a result. Best thing you can do is be kind to yourself. Have a bath, get a decent mug of tea, cosiest pyjamas in bed and flick on a movie that makes you feel good :)

aaawwww hun jus seen this!
how is everything with ur bf? is this what ur twitter was about the other night!

big cuddles babe its not nice when u fight not nice at all!

And ur job i cnt even imagine how hard it is hun! hope ur havin a nice weekend
xxxx

teacheronww said:
Probably all linked to you being a bit stressed and also with fighting with bf. I've gone through a hard time before with stress and often felt sick like you described as a result. Best thing you can do is be kind to yourself. Have a bath, get a decent mug of tea, cosiest pyjamas in bed and flick on a movie that makes you feel good :)

You are right all down to stress, hormones and issues with the boyfriend! Ive been trying to relax and take it easy but work and life gets in the way! I have a spa weekend to look forward to in december though cant wait! Xx

SammieAnn87 said:
aaawwww hun jus seen this!
how is everything with ur bf? is this what ur twitter was about the other night!

big cuddles babe its not nice when u fight not nice at all!

And ur job i cnt even imagine how hard it is hun! hope ur havin a nice weekend
xxxx

Its ok; up and down! I am just very confused atm with everything, him, me, us, life in general! Yer thats what my twitter was about! I had such a difficult day at work thurs which i wont go into and it affected me so much! Xx

Diversity said:
Hey hun, how are you doing? You haven't posted here for a while, I hope everything's okay? x

Hi luv, im ok and thinks are ok-ish at the moment! Will post properly in a min to explain fully xx

Hi anyone reading!

Thanks for all the really sweet messages and concern, I really appreciate it! I havent felt like i could reply as it had me in tears at the time even explaining myself! I have had so much going on and it all happened at once..

Bf and I not getting on, he left his job (and he doesnt realise the impact of stress this has on me also), work has been emotional/stressful/testing, hormones, period, bloating and 5lb gain all added to this!

Needless to say i have stuck to ww throughout! I have been within my points and weeklies, ive lost my appetite whilst ive been feeling ****!

My weight has stabilised i am back to 10st 12lbs on my scales and i have weigh in day tomorrow

Ive had support at work so i feel better about that

Me and the bf have talked through things and all appears ok!

Sat night went to a party i drank but drank diet coke n voddy n all within weeklies. Sunday had chinese buffet i grazed and pointed it all!

So despite everything going on i have been good and controlled with my diet. Usually id eat everything in sight but i think ive realised that wont help.

I need to address why i want to eat.. I know my triggers stress/ emotions and i am learnin to manage them in other ways than looking in the fridge or cupboards for answers!

So how is everyone else doing? Good i hope :)

Dinner! 8pp in total! Yummmaaay

Attachments

• image-1737501181.jpg
    image-1737501181.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 101
So sorry you have been having a hard time lately but well done you for sticking within the diet while things were hard!

And an even bigger well done for recognising that you turn to food when things are hard and consciously stopping yourself from this. That is more important than any weight loss - shows that you are happy, healthy and more importantly confident enough to tackle anything life has to throw at you!

It sounds like you are having a rough time at the minute so be kind to yourself over the coming weeks...no matter what the scales say! You are definitely sticking on the right track so any weight gain could just be down to stress/ TOTM/ bloating ...anything really! I promise if you keep going as you are going you WILL continue to lose. It might just take a couple of weeks to kick in.

teacheronww said:
So sorry you have been having a hard time lately but well done you for sticking within the diet while things were hard!

And an even bigger well done for recognising that you turn to food when things are hard and consciously stopping yourself from this. That is more important than any weight loss - shows that you are happy, healthy and more importantly confident enough to tackle anything life has to throw at you!

It sounds like you are having a rough time at the minute so be kind to yourself over the coming weeks...no matter what the scales say! You are definitely sticking on the right track so any weight gain could just be down to stress/ TOTM/ bloating ...anything really! I promise if you keep going as you are going you WILL continue to lose. It might just take a couple of weeks to kick in.

Thanks that has made me feel better about things and more confident about tackling this weight issue finally! I was looking at pics on fb from nye i look like a dif person i didnt even realise i was that massive.. I think i need to remember how far ive come and that i need to stop being to hard on myself!

I wish there was a magic wand for this! I envy people who just eat small portions and no appetite! How are you getting on?

I'm doing good thanks :) Still trying to get used to not losing as much as I did the first time round. I was much bigger and had bad diet so weight fell off me. This time not so easy!

Yeah it's only when I look back on photos or actually read the figures of what I have lost that I appreciate it. I think we all underestimate how amazing our weight losses really are...they are no easy feats!

Sounds like you're really on top of things :)

teacheronww said:
I'm doing good thanks :) Still trying to get used to not losing as much as I did the first time round. I was much bigger and had bad diet so weight fell off me. This time not so easy!

Yeah it's only when I look back on photos or actually read the figures of what I have lost that I appreciate it. I think we all underestimate how amazing our weight losses really are...they are no easy feats!

Sounds like you're really on top of things :)

Just remember last time it fell off quick and probably crept up as quick! Slow and steady (albeit frustrating) is the healthier way and is more sustainable in the long run. Thanks, as do you! :) what day do you weigh in?

Back