ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

So food for today:

B: red bull sugar free and a banana 0pp

L: chicken breast 4pp
Jerk seasoning/marinade 0pp
Pasta 50g 3pp
Salad 0pp
Mozerella 4pp

D: 8pp fish and wedges with rocket and spinach salad

Anytime: latte 2pp
Muller light 3pp

24/26

TOMORROW:

B: branflakes (board off porridge for now) with skimmed milk 4pp

Lunch: ww chicken hotpot 6pp and side of veg 0pp

Dinner: unsure.. Out to dinner with bf but i will have new weeklies!

Weigh day tomorrow.. Not expecting a loss expecting to stay 10stb12lbs after my gain due to time of month etc

I wont let that get me down, the main thing is i am now on the right track, eating well and weight will fluctuate monthly.. It always has for me and i have to accept that.

hi babe!

im glad ur feelin a bit better and i really hope u and ur bf work things out! it is really hard when something like him leaving his job happens...u start to feel as though all the finanical worries are jus on u dnt u me and carl have been there but we worked through it!
ur food looks fab hun it really does...ur fish looks gawjus wat is on it?

good luck for WI today hun, u seem like u have ur head back into WW 100percent and u did seem happier. i hope u and ur bf have a nice meal tonight and enjoy ur self

xxxxx

SammieAnn87 said:
hi babe!

im glad ur feelin a bit better and i really hope u and ur bf work things out! it is really hard when something like him leaving his job happens...u start to feel as though all the finanical worries are jus on u dnt u me and carl have been there but we worked through it!
ur food looks fab hun it really does...ur fish looks gawjus wat is on it?

good luck for WI today hun, u seem like u have ur head back into WW 100percent and u did seem happier. i hope u and ur bf have a nice meal tonight and enjoy ur self

xxxxx

Hi hun,

How are you? Thanks for posting on here. Me too.. Love him to bits so really hope things start to get better for us in all aspects. You've hit the nail on the head with feeling responsible for finances now! Its a birds eye fish fusions in a pack it has light batter with lemon cracked black pepper it was beautiful! Def buy some and only 4pp as well!!

Def happier and feeling positive about ww now.. Keep ur fingers crossed for me! Xx

Well... I am 10st 11lbs so 1lb less than i though i weighed!

1lb loss in total

And 6lbs loss since last week when i was 11.3 roughly while i was 'on' so i am actually really happy that my weight has stabilised and ive managed to lose!

Going to dinner at zizzis i have 16pp left gonna have linguine gamberi which is 16pp exactly!

49 weeklies which i am saving for my two nights out this weekend! Xx

Hubby found himself out of work in jan after working for next to nothing for my sister for 4 months! The money issue really took its toll in us - I was irritable over the little things like hubby getting a bottle of coke or a newspaper that I thought wasn't important!
I hope things ease on this front. We talked about it and he realised that it was sometimes a waste and things got better. Eventually he got a job and all is now good! Xx

im in the same position my oh is out of work now and its so hsrd for him to get a job. hope all is well x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Hey :)

Thanks cai and sarahlou for your messages its nice to know other people are going through a similar problem at the moment! I hope everything sorts itself out for all of us, money causes so much stress worries and problems! I dont feel so bad now for being stressed about the bf having no job and having a go at him.. Feel human lol!

Well i have been tracking all my food and i am far too lazy to add all on here so il screen shot my iphone app! Not that its interesting lol!

Went out fri night and baled on last nights night out as i was too hungover had a Chinese and girls night

All weeklies gone but good to know i only have to wait until weds for new ones yaay! N next weekend i have no major plans or alcohol to consume so that will make it easier for me!

Ordered a new workout dvd as ive cancelled the gym! I have a good selection now and gonna exercise from home!!!

Included a pic from friday with 'the dress' i looked huge you know.. I swear my mirror is one that makes me look smaller than i am. Didnt help i was out with 4 girls all no larger than a size 8!!!

Also i remember someone asking about the book i am reading.. Included a pic! Id recommend it! She does ask u not to diet BUT the tips, self help skills are great! Having said that i had 59pp yest on food :O lol

Hope ur all doing well??

Attachments

• image-3693171632.jpg
    image-3693171632.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 56
  • image-3207597825.jpg
    image-3207597825.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 53
  • image-2123753486.jpg
    image-2123753486.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 42
  • image-3399347545.jpg