ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Diets been going well! Onto level 2 on shred and now committed to a course of intense zumba every Thursday (paid up front) so I have to stick it! Enjoyed it so much and hopefully once i get back into shape i can continue my pole dancing as exercise when my core strength has improved!

Feeling really focused and bought all hol clothes a size smaller I WILL get into them xx

Diets been going well! Onto level 2 on shred and now committed to a course of intense zumba every Thursday (paid up front) so I have to stick it! Enjoyed it so much and hopefully once i get back into shape i can continue my pole dancing as exercise when my core strength has improved!

Feeling really focused and bought all hol clothes a size smaller I WILL get into them xx

I'm new to all this, what's shred?!? X

I'm new to all this, what's shred?!? X

Oh its called 30 day shred by jillian michaels from the biggest loser. She has a few dvds out. Every 10days you go up a level with a little more intensity, its a mixture of strength and cardio. Google it x

Oh its called 30 day shred by jillian michaels from the biggest loser. She has a few dvds out. Every 10days you go up a level with a little more intensity, its a mixture of strength and cardio. Google it x

Wow it looks very hard work :-0 I love Jillian in The Biggest Loser, boy does she work them hard LOL! X

'Katy's lean and clean lifestyle change'

Please follow if you're interested in seeing the rest of my journey.
I wont be posting on here anymore and would love some support! Thanks xx

Back