ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Copied you Tan..

Here is mine the current one is literally me lol buddha belly!!!!!

I am tempted to see what 8 stone would be! I have my goal as 9.7 in this xx

Attachments

• image-3770677326.jpg
    image-3770677326.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1767035691.jpg
    image-1767035691.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1422827014.jpg
    image-1422827014.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 30
Copied you Tan..

Here is mine the current one is literally me lol buddha belly!!!!!

I am tempted to see what 8 stone would be! I have my goal as 9.7 in this xx

Yep the same goal as mine!!! Ermmmm as if u have a Buddha belly... Mad girl!!! You're beaut. X

I know its bad but i feel like throwing up :( cant help the thoughts!!

I had chicken saag, bit of keema naan, a poppadom and about 3 mouthfuls of rice :/ x

No divert attention to crap tv!!! You really haven't been that bad! I have been known to eat at least 2 takeaways plus crisps n s*** in between on a hangover!!! Xxx

No divert attention to crap tv!!! You really haven't been that bad! I have been known to eat at least 2 takeaways plus crisps n s*** in between on a hangover!!! Xxx

I am trying not to but its so tempting! Watching dancing on ice to distract me lol! Yer i just feel guilty when i eat after being good all week!

Oh and i defo have a buddha belly believe me that is my one massive issue (literally) haha xx

Morning all!

Today i struggled to get up then had a really shitty meeting, ive learnt i cannot accept criticism and it is still bugging me now.

I feel really low/tearful today.. Need to keep it together because i have meetings and visits all day.

Got the girls coming for dinner this evening which will hopefully cheer me up. I am really having a bad time with the bf at the moment and i just dont know what to do :( its really getting on top of me!

Anyway enough of that..

Food:

Breakfast: porridge skimmed milk with raspberries and strawberries 4pp

Lunch; grilled chicken, rocket, peppers, avocado 8pp

Dinner: prawn linguine with veg in tomato/chilli sauce 10pp

22/26

No weeklies left

ah hun stay strong. its not nice having a bad day just try and not binge you will be ok were all here for you x

I haven't started properly yet. I have lost 4lbs doing night shifts last week.

Today has been a bit of a waste as I had an interview and have been out of the house for the majority of the day. I found the interview quite stressful, so brought a bag of 4 cookies (reduced) from Greggs and ate them all whilst sat waiting for my train :(

I am planning on starting properly next Monday.

I haven't started properly yet. I have lost 4lbs doing night shifts last week.

Today has been a bit of a waste as I had an interview and have been out of the house for the majority of the day. I found the interview quite stressful, so brought a bag of 4 cookies (reduced) from Greggs and ate them all whilst sat waiting for my train :(

I am planning on starting properly next Monday.

God I'm so glad I'm not the only one that does things like this!!!

Back