ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Lool I'm with you on that! I am obsessed, weigh myself at least 10x a day as if its gonna make a difference! Xx

And me, then I move it all around the kitchen hoping a certain tile might make it go down! I'm a diet freak!!!! X

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: none!

Mid morning: coffee 1pp

Lunch: chicken pasta salad 10pp
Mccoys 5pp

Dinner: chicken breast 4pp
Olives 2pp
Rocket 0
Cucumber 0
Tomato 0
Dressing 1pp
Cous cous 25g 3pp

Snacks: fruit salad 0pp

Total 26/26

Today has been horrend! I couldnt get up.. Was late for my training, felt so drained all day worrying about work then had to do a home visit which was awful! Forgot my packed lunch so had to buy that pasta salad admittly not the best choice but by half 2 i was starving and needed something substantial!

Gonna pack for dublin tonight, do some typing up visits for work and aim for an early night.

I have 5 meetings back to back tomorrow dreading it! Tomorrow has b*llocks written all over it!

Im so run down at the moment i look awful! Spots all over my face, dark circles, the lot! I am not sleeping, moody and anxious!

Yest went to the gp been given antibiotics for skin (at 25 yrs of age surely i shouldnt have to deal with this?!?!) plus need to book blood tests for diabetes and PCOS. Tbh i am just glad somethings being done and hopefully il start to feel like myself again soon...

HIYA!!

welcome back im sorry only jus writing havent been on really all weekend!

ur food is lookin good hun..
wat u off to dublin for? i LOVE dublin!!

why u run down hun is it work?

how was ur xmas n nye?

xxx

HIYA!!

welcome back im sorry only jus writing havent been on really all weekend!

ur food is lookin good hun..
wat u off to dublin for? i LOVE dublin!!

why u run down hun is it work?

how was ur xmas n nye?

xxx

Thats ok luv!

Going to dublin for a weekend with the bf! I bought it for part of his xmas looking forward to it! Any recommendations of where to go and what to do?

Think its work and a mixture of general life! Lots going on and stressed!

Xmas and new year was ok.. Worked throughout. Was nice and relaxing xmas day and new years. How about you?

How u getting on with Ww? I need to catch up on everyones diaries at some point x

'Tomorrow has b@llocks written all over it' I and defo going to be using that saying!

I hope it's not as bad as you think x

Thats ok luv!

Going to dublin for a weekend with the bf! I bought it for part of his xmas looking forward to it! Any recommendations of where to go and what to do?

Think its work and a mixture of general life! Lots going on and stressed!

Xmas and new year was ok.. Worked throughout. Was nice and relaxing xmas day and new years. How about you?

How u getting on with Ww? I need to catch up on everyones diaries at some point x

Ooo I went back in 2008 for one of my mates 21sst so a while ago. We asked our taxi driver t take us to the centre. We found one bar n started going to the next ones but to b honest dint do anything other than drink!

Yeh christmas was good (boring) but lucas loved it!
Yeh I am still enjoyin ww althouigh put 7.5lb on over christmas!!!

Keepin at it though lol
Xxxx

Ooo I went back in 2008 for one of my mates 21sst so a while ago. We asked our taxi driver t take us to the centre. We found one bar n started going to the next ones but to b honest dint do anything other than drink!

Yeh christmas was good (boring) but lucas loved it!
Yeh I am still enjoyin ww althouigh put 7.5lb on over christmas!!!

Keepin at it though lol
Xxxx

I think were having one major night out on sunday gonna go temple bar then the rest of the time sight see and relax! Looking forward!

Oh that'll be off in no time! Glad i still have a ww buddy on here xx

Food diary:
Bfast: Belvita biscuits 2pp and a skinny latte 2pp

Lunch
25g cous cous 3pp
Chicken breast 4pp
Olives 2pp
Rocket tomato and cucumber 0pp
Advocado 2pp

Dinner
Lamb steak 7pp
New pots 3pp