ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

You're not rambling at all so no need to apologise...

I think I picked up my awful binging habit from messing around restricting my food intake with awful slimming pills about 6 years ago. I would have very little to eat through the day and have a meal in the evening. Some weeks I managed to last a few days and others I lasted 11 days but inevitably led me on to eat everything in sight which then led me onto properly binging and i dont just mean a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar.

It's so stupid and I wouldnt touch them with a barge pole, i guess I was young and naive but I'm paying the price now

I know VLCD are controlled but if you binging cycles are anything like mine it might be best to put everything into WW x

Ive done slimming pills too.. Trimmers also. Would never touch anything like that again messes with your metabolism. Im def gonna put my all into ww! I cant just keep writing off diets or plans before i properly try! Xx

Food diary:

Breakfast: porridge skimmed milk 4pp

Lunch: chicken breast 4pp
Green beans, courgette, tomato, cucumber, peppers 0pp
Cajun sauce 2pp

Dinner: gammon steak 6pp
Veg 0pp

6 pints of water and peppermint tea so far

16/26

Snap, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole now, I just wish I'd never touched them. On reflection I never actually lost any weight and kept it off because of all the binging afterwards and sadly the binging stayed with me

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Glad to see your going to give ww everything you have x

Gosh hair loss is a side effect to much, defo stay off them xxxx it seems you are feeling much more positive, the worry is you look in the mirror and still see yourself at a size 16, you need to focus on loving yourself, come to peace with how you look, carry on trying to get to your size 8, but embrace what you have at present. Hun the 3 women just voted by men as the sexiest, cheryl cole size 8, Kelly Brooke a size 10, holly willoughby size 12, they all look amazing, they all embrace their natural bodies. It's funny I am the only fat one other than my mother in my family, my cousins all very slim, my mother was a feeder, she loved us and she made a lovely secure home, and that included lots of food. MY aunt was worried about her weight constantly, always on the bloody grapefruit diet. I now realise we pick up a lot of food habits from our mums, we have the same issues with self esteem as they did, you need to break the cycle, and start loving yourself x x

Gosh hair loss is a side effect to much, defo stay off them xxxx it seems you are feeling much more positive, the worry is you look in the mirror and still see yourself at a size 16, you need to focus on loving yourself, come to peace with how you look, carry on trying to get to your size 8, but embrace what you have at present. Hun the 3 women just voted by men as the sexiest, cheryl cole size 8, Kelly Brooke a size 10, holly willoughby size 12, they all look amazing, they all embrace their natural bodies. It's funny I am the only fat one other than my mother in my family, my cousins all very slim, my mother was a feeder, she loved us and she made a lovely secure home, and that included lots of food. MY aunt was worried about her weight constantly, always on the bloody grapefruit diet. I now realise we pick up a lot of food habits from our mums, we have the same issues with self esteem as they did, you need to break the cycle, and start loving yourself x x

My mums a feeder to hahaha! Would explain a lot! We always had massive portions and told to clear our plate! I am trying to embrace the size i am now and how i look but it is hard! Xx

ur beautiful huni u really are!
i think ur figure is amazin and i no when someone else says that u jus sorta roll ur eyes n think shut up! but u are gawjus, so i agree with the ladies we jus gotta get u feelin good in the skin ur in!
i would go on but i totally agree with what becky and sharon have said to u!

ur food looks amazin for today huni
xxxxx

Hi anyone reading..

Had a bit of a meltdown over xmas and new year diet wise! Back on the wagon lost the 4lbs I've put on and 9.5 inches all over from eating well and doing shred!

Been planning meals and lunches which defo helps.

Will try keep up to date on this. Hope everyones doing good xx

Hi anyone reading..

Had a bit of a meltdown over xmas and new year diet wise! Back on the wagon lost the 4lbs I've put on and 9.5 inches all over from eating well and doing shred!

Been planning meals and lunches which defo helps.

Will try keep up to date on this. Hope everyones doing good xx

Whooop you're back x

Im on WW still, still paying the fee's for using the app on my phone to count points but dont go to weigh ins as works always mad! What about you babe? You're doing amazing! You are my thinspo! Xx

Ahahahaha love that!!! I'm eating a plan to help me lose fat and build muscle, it's so strict and so tough!!! Been smashing the gym, literally train 8x a week, sometimes 9! Hahaha. Not lost much weight but tracking inch loss xxx

Ahahahaha love that!!! I'm eating a plan to help me lose fat and build muscle, it's so strict and so tough!!! Been smashing the gym, literally train 8x a week, sometimes 9! Hahaha. Not lost much weight but tracking inch loss xxx

Sounds amazeballs! Ww seems to be going ok for me at the min but i do generally struggle to lose weight :( its a nightmare! Think exercise is my downfall i dont do enough! Tbh scales aint the be all n end all! Its about how your body looks, the shape and how your clothes fit! Xx

Sounds amazeballs! Ww seems to be going ok for me at the min but i do generally struggle to lose weight :( its a nightmare! Think exercise is my downfall i dont do enough! Tbh scales aint the be all n end all! Its about how your body looks, the shape and how your clothes fit! Xx

Yep I definitely agree, in fact is love to throw the f*****g things out the window!!! X

Back