ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Fabulous!!! Good carbs to eat:
Brown rice
Wholemeal pasta
Sweet potatoes

Xxx

I been using pasta and rice thats wholemean/brown for a while wouldnt touch white pasta or rice now but sweet potato im gonna have to persevere with! Find so bland and i am a potato fiend haha! Xx

I been using pasta and rice thats wholemean/brown for a while wouldnt touch white pasta or rice now but sweet potato im gonna have to persevere with! Find so bland and i am a potato fiend haha! Xx

Hahahaha if you buy those maggi so juicy bags, cut up chicken, peppers, red onion and courgette, that's a well nice low carb dinner :) x

I make sweet potato chips. My kids luv them. Just chuck them in the oven for about 20 min. I sprinkle flavoured olive oil over them to make them yummy. The oil is chilli or garlic. I also do butternut chips instead of potatoes. Take abit longer to cook than the sweet potato chips.

Hahahaha if you buy those maggi so juicy bags, cut up chicken, peppers, red onion and courgette, that's a well nice low carb dinner :) x

You're making me so excited for going food shopping now ahahhaha!!!! How sad! Gonna have a look out for those too! Xx

I make sweet potato chips. My kids luv them. Just chuck them in the oven for about 20 min. I sprinkle flavoured olive oil over them to make them yummy. The oil is chilli or garlic. I also do butternut chips instead of potatoes. Take abit longer to cook than the sweet potato chips.

Now that sounds right up my street! I love chips so anything that is similar but a more healthy option will be good! Sounds lovely! Thank you for sharing will try this also x

You're making me so excited for going food shopping now ahahhaha!!!! How sad! Gonna have a look out for those too! Xx

Hahaha because I mainly eat low carb, I have loads of ideas for ya ;) xxx

So annoyed! I have one dodgy ankle from breaking it about 4 years ago, its never been the same since and aches constantly. On thurs last week i was finishing a home visit and i missed the step to leave as it was dark and fell on my GOOD ankle. It just about healed by yest when i did the exact same thing in town! But this time my ankle went even further to the right so i am in absolute agony. I havent taken my onesie off yet to see the damage but i imagine it will be bruised. So there goes my plans for exercise!!!

Can anyone recommend anything i could do as a light form of exercise? Atm it is painful to walk.

Anyway, food has been ok, went for lunch yesterday and had a few drinks. Did lots of walking before my fall.

Plan for today is it eat minimal until the harvester later. Think il opt for grilled chicken breast xx

How did you find the VLCD before? I tried it for a week but missed food (and money) x

I did ok for 6 weeks lost 21lbs but then lost will power and maintained.. Gradually put on since then :(

I just cant focus at the moment im utterly useless. I even annoy myself at how pathetic i am at dieting! :(( x

Nooooooo you can do this Hun! Xxx

I dont think i can.. I'll try again tomorrow but i always try again tomorrow and get nowhere, so where and when does it stop?

Today ive eaten fruit, jacket potato, then a sausage roll, a donut, sausages and veg! Just stupid, so stupid! :mad: i am pissing myself right off!

Plus ive got a friends bday on 2nd march and i am panicking about looking crap etc. i feel like a need a kick start and all temptation removed x

I understand you. I lost weight on a vlcd last nov as I was bridesmaid for my best friend. Then xmas-new yrs-my birthday-my fiances birthday came and I gained it all back again. I'm back on it now since thur as my own wedding is 15 weeks away and I need to fit into my dress.... I need to lose 2 stone.... my dress fitting is 5 weeks away... Hope to have a stone gone by then and another one between march and may. Starting to exercise as from tomorrow as badly need to tone up esp arms/back and lower stomach. I will try to refeed properly b4 the wedding so I don't gain it all back again on honeymoon.

I dont think i can.. I'll try again tomorrow but i always try again tomorrow and get nowhere, so where and when does it stop?

Today ive eaten fruit, jacket potato, then a sausage roll, a donut, sausages and veg! Just stupid, so stupid! :mad: i am pissing myself right off!

Plus ive got a friends bday on 2nd march and i am panicking about looking crap etc. i feel like a need a kick start and all temptation removed x

Hun, I reckon it's the fruit start. Honestly, eat a big bowl of porridge or bran cereal, as big as u can manage. Eat a fruit snack, then your lunch, jacket or protein with salad, then have an afternoon snack, even if its a cereal bar with more fruit, then your dinner try to eat low carb. You can do it! It's so tough to start but once u get into the habit of saying no, then it's so much easier, come on katey!!! Plan your food, put your plan on here, come on here to check in every day. I find when I have to put naughty stuff up on here, I hate it.... Keeps me from saying yes to bits! Aim to sort food this week as of tomorrow. At the weekend, plan in a treat meal and you'll look forward to it. Next week, focus on adding exercise in xxx

I understand you. I lost weight on a vlcd last nov as I was bridesmaid for my best friend. Then xmas-new yrs-my birthday-my fiances birthday came and I gained it all back again. I'm back on it now since thur as my own wedding is 15 weeks away and I need to fit into my dress.... I need to lose 2 stone.... my dress fitting is 5 weeks away... Hope to have a stone gone by then and another one between march and may. Starting to exercise as from tomorrow as badly need to tone up esp arms/back and lower stomach. I will try to refeed properly b4 the wedding so I don't gain it all back again on honeymoon.

It is so dificult to pick what is right for me, no diet has ever worked, i give up after a month or so and a vcld is the only thing I've stuck to long enough to see positive and big changes. Its the whole seeing it through to the end, maintaining and refeeding i then struggle with. Each time i do this i am also well aware of how much i mess with my metabolism too!

Its by no means the easiest option but its the option i feel i see results quickly which motivate me. What vcld are you on? You have a really good target to aim for, your wedding day! You'll look amazing :)

Also..... Get the outfit u want to wear for the birthday. Have it as a motivation tool. I know I wanna wear a crop top on sat.... It's keeping me going :) xxx

Hun, I reckon it's the fruit start. Honestly, eat a big bowl of porridge or bran cereal, as big as u can manage. Eat a fruit snack, then your lunch, jacket or protein with salad, then have an afternoon snack, even if its a cereal bar with more fruit, then your dinner try to eat low carb. You can do it! It's so tough to start but once u get into the habit of saying no, then it's so much easier, come on katey!!! Plan your food, put your plan on here, come on here to check in every day. I find when I have to put naughty stuff up on here, I hate it.... Keeps me from saying yes to bits! Aim to sort food this week as of tomorrow. At the weekend, plan in a treat meal and you'll look forward to it. Next week, focus on adding exercise in xxx

I totally agree, i am so **** with breakfast and i notice when i dont eat breakfast or just have fruit or coffee that is what sets me off on binge mode! The only good thing about these past few months is my bulimia is totally in control now! So i no longer make myself sick etc i just deal with the consequences like any other person should. So its small steps i suppose..

I really do need to plan, i need to make my pack lunches up again and basically sort myself out. I want to see through the week on low carb, if that makes me less bloated etc il continue.

Thank you for you advice i am gonna try get eating habits sorted first this week then exercise the next. Even though both ankles are now damaged! I can still do weights surely and toning? Maybe some walking too..

Xx

Also..... Get the outfit u want to wear for the birthday. Have it as a motivation tool. I know I wanna wear a crop top on sat.... It's keeping me going :) xxx

I have been looking online tonight and there is nothing i like online! What is wrong with me? Usually i cant decide on about 10 outfits!! I think once i find something i love il hang it up outside wardrobe so its a constant reminder! X

Back