Katy's lean and clean lifestyle change

Here to follow! I'm going to start clean eating as well. Where do u get the pancakes u mention? Good luck on getting back into it after your holiday :) xx

Here to follow! I'm going to start clean eating as well. Where do u get the pancakes u mention? Good luck on getting back into it after your holiday :) xx

Hey thanks for following!

Do you have a diary i can follow too?

I make the pancakes myself- they are james duigan's recipe. I have buckwheat or wholewheat, with one else and whole milk, they are delicious and so filling!

Thanks hun, its always a struggle x

Well I have lost 1lb in 5 days and thats with time of the month too.. So not too shabby. I am on lates all this week with work 3-11pm so I am gonna pre cook my dinners and take in. Also going to walk to the station daily (weather permitting) which is daily 40mins!

Went clothes shopping over the weekend i am between a 12-14 again after being a 12 for ages. Also my bra size has gone down 4 cups but up a back size! I was getting horrible cuts on my back from bras digging in where they're too tight :(

Also looking into a gym near me which is 24.99 for 3 months which i want to use for classes only- i hate the gym itself. Now i am on shift patterns i could do some classes in the day one week then evenings on the other! They do bikram yoga which ive wanted to try for ages! Will look into this once ive been paid!

Official weigh in day will be friday mornings!

Was thinking about how i cant remember the last time my day to day life wasn't revolving around what i do or don't eat and calorie counting/ tracking my food in some way.. Yet despite this i am still overweight and obviously something isn't going right.

The thought of not tracking my food makes me fearful. I wonder if i follow James duigan's clean eating plan would work for me.. With absolutely no calorie counting.

I find it so sad that the thought of not tracking my food terrifies me.

I don't have a diary yet but I will sort one. I'm not massively overweight I only have about 1-1.5 stone to lose. I'm good at the gym but terrible when it comes to eating. I know in my head how I want to look and I know what it would take to do it yet time and time again I fail miserably. It's like I have no self control and it gets me so down! I know if it was easy everyone would be skinny minnys but I'm sick of obsessing over it too and getting nowhere!! Xx

I don't have a diary yet but I will sort one. I'm not massively overweight I only have about 1-1.5 stone to lose. I'm good at the gym but terrible when it comes to eating. I know in my head how I want to look and I know what it would take to do it yet time and time again I fail miserably. It's like I have no self control and it gets me so down! I know if it was easy everyone would be skinny minnys but I'm sick of obsessing over it too and getting nowhere!! Xx

Oh ok, well let me know if you do decide to make a diary. I am about 1,5 to 2 stone overweight for my height. I am also quite the opposite, i can have periods of very good eating (obv not consistent otherwise i wouldn't be overweight) but exercise is my downside.. I can fit in one-two classes a week into my lifestyle atm but need to dedicate more time.

I have a negative view of exercise since secondary school. Before that I was very sporty/fit.

Are you following your own clean eating plan or have you read up on james duigans clean and lean plan? Xx

I imagine shift work to e a f*****g nightmare go food routine x

I imagine shift work to e a f*****g nightmare go food routine x

It is... I am gonna have to re-think how i can keep within my cal intake but ensure i eat really filling foods because by the time i get home around 12:15am i am feeling sick with hunger. Not good!

Dress for Saturday... Thoughts? Its very tight fitted!!

Attachments

• image-935499985.jpg
    image-935499985.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 80
Oh the dress is lovely!!! I'm going to read up on his clean diet I think. Not started mine yet due to laziness and lack of preparation. Going to Manchester for weekend next week so just gonna try be good rest of this week and next then start when I'm back xxx

Thanks girls!

So last night i got home from work at 12:15am and ate 2 bags of crisps :(

Decided i am gonna skip breakfast in the morning and sleep in when on lates.. That should free up the food i can eat in the evening.

Gonna try have a 'big lunch' and eat lighter in the evening otherwise il be very bloated.

Food intake:

Apple and pear

Chicken salad sandwich

Dinner is fuller for longer prawn paella and then a boots low cal pineapple jelly.

Hopefully this should curb my hunger and I've included the 2x crisps into todays intake as it was 12:30 when i ate.

Feel a bit silly on this thread as nothing i am eating is clean! I really need to prep better and get the right foods in but its difficult with starting my new job.. So for now cal counting will do.

What was the prawn paella like? I've got a new found love for fish and seafood and wouldn't mind trying it! x

Just tucking into it now- lovely! It has chicken and chorizo in it too yummy. I like the homemade one i make more though but i am sure this one is far less fattening ;) x

Todays food:

Belvita fruit and fibre

Lunch: Salad and crisps

Dinner: salmon with carrots, runner beans, green beans, courgette, aubergine, 1table spoon olive oil and herbs

Pineapple jelly

Today:

Skinny latte

Count on us no mayo chicken sandwich and small packet of grapes

Middle eastern chicken fuller for longer meal
No sugar jelly for dessert

Exercise: power walking 1hr

Considering opening ANOTHER diary on here as at the moment i am just managing calorie counting into my lifestyle with new job and its certainly not 'clean' eating x

Back