Katy's Weight Loss Journey with SW!

Hi Kate,
That is way low for the week you will do fine. My weigh-in will be interesting shut my eyes step on and hope for the best.
Hope you had a good Monday.

Here's to a on-plan Tuesday :)

Hi Kate,
That is way low for the week you will do fine. My weigh-in will be interesting shut my eyes step on and hope for the best.
Hope you had a good Monday.

Here's to a on-plan Tuesday :)

Thankyou Lynda, I do hope so!!
I am sure WI will be fine, my fingers are crossed for you! :)

Edited my post from yesterday, ended up going over syns AGAIN! Not today though, I am determined to stay under 10 syns today!

Had a busy morning, got up and tidied the flat a bit, then went shopping with mother. Went back to hers for dinner and just got back. Going back later to take the dog for a walk :)

Extra Easy today as per usual. EDITED

Breakfast: Nothing today, naughty I know.

Dinner: Smoked Haddock baked in the oven with milk (HEA) and leeks, served with jacket potato with a bit of L/F spread (1.5 syns) and brocolli!

Tea: Lean pork stir fry, with mixed chinese veg, rice and half a packet of Blue Dragon Chow Mein Stir Fry sauce (2.5 syns). 1 Pink Grapefruit and 1 Banana for afters.

Supper: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB) and choc philly (3.5 syns).

Snacks: 4 Mikado (2 syns), Quavers (4.5 syns).

Drinks: Pepsi Max. Water.

Syns for Monday: 10.5.

Total syns for week so far: 76.5/105

Still not doing too bad with the syns for this week as only got 1 day to go after today, even if I have gone over a couple of times!
Hoping for a good loss this week, fingers crossed!! :)

Last edited:
Hmmmm, might order some smoked haddock, I luuurrrvvve it! What you up to missus, I've been very good, cleaned the fridge and freezer, made a huge pan of pumpkin soup and a salad for tonight annnndd done my asda shop! :) I feel very housewifey today :rotflmao: I am thinking of packing up the ornaments in the living room ready for decorating next week :eek:

You've got plenty of syns left yet, doesn't matter if you go over again :)

You've got plenty of syns left yet, doesn't matter if you go over again :)

I'm trying to save some for tomorrow night so I can have lots of munchies at Annas! :D

Hmmmm, might order some smoked haddock, I luuurrrvvve it! What you up to missus, I've been very good, cleaned the fridge and freezer, made a huge pan of pumpkin soup and a salad for tonight annnndd done my asda shop! :) I feel very housewifey today :rotflmao: I am thinking of packing up the ornaments in the living room ready for decorating next week :eek:

Sounds good! :D I'll make us smoked haddock one day when you come down! :)
Not up to much, gonna take barney a walk with Jono when he gets home. Got a headache, but think it's the sun, been out in it most of today with mum.
Not drank much either! ><

Thinking of starting the Body Magic plan this week to try and get my bronze award. Who's doing body magic? Is it easy/hard?

Anna; remind me to ask Jules for some forms tomorrow! x

Ok! Erm you should have some in the pack she gave us cos I've got some. I've tried and failed twice lol! I'm going to make an effort while I'm off!

Made some silken tofu chocolate dessert, OMG! It's gorgeous! Didn't think I'd like it cos I can't stand soya milk or soya beans and was expecting to be able to taste it but you can't, going to post a pic on my diary later :)

Mark wanted to troff the lot lol!

I might have to try that! :D And I haven't cause I chucked them away by accident, lol! >< x

I do body magic, tis not to bad

I'm gonna ask the consultant about it tomorrow at group :) Just been looking through the book and I think I'll be able to get bronze really easily.

So, WI tonight, and I have lost another 3.5lbs and got my 1 stone award!! A total loss of 1 stone 2.5lbs in 4 weeks. So pleased with myself :D

Going to start with Body Magic this week too :)

CBA to do a food diary for today, but definately stayed within syns for the week and going to eat some Mikado now :D

Been to Anna's for tea after WI and have SW friendly chicken kebabs and wedges. OMNOM :) Then we played on the Kinect for ages so I'm knackered now! :D

Will be back with the food diary's tomorrow :D

Well done that's amazing losses so far :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're not the only one who was knacked, my knees are going to hate me tomorrow :p And well done, you are doing fab :D

Last edited:
Well done, awesome loss, i didn't even get that 3.5 in my first week :p Sometimes I hate being a slow loser haha. I want a kinect...need an xbox first though :p Guess I'll stick with the wii haha

Well done that's amazing losses so far :)

Thankyou petal! :D

Well done, awesome loss, i didn't even get that 3.5 in my first week :p Sometimes I hate being a slow loser haha. I want a kinect...need an xbox first though :p Guess I'll stick with the wii haha

I only have a Wii, it's Anna with the Kinect! It is awesome though, unfortunately will never be able to afford one at this rate! LOL!
Thankyou <3 hehe x

You're not the only one who was knacked, my knees are going to hate me tomorrow :p And well done, you are doing fab :D

Thankyou! You are too! Surprisingly I feel okay this morning. Think I might get the Wii Fit out later or go on Just Dance for 15 mins, towards my Body Magic. Work first though!

Okay, so got up really late again. Sometimes I have days where I just want to stay in bed all day! Oh well, had to get up cause I've got work at 3! I hate Thursdays, they're the worst day of the week for me. Cannot wait for tonight. ANYWAY!
Here's todays food plan :)

Breakfast: Boiled egg sammich on wholemeal bread (HEB) with extra light mayo (1 syn) and lots of salt and pepper.

Dinner: Jacket Potato with tuna.

Tea: Chicken Curry (SW recipe) with boiled rice and a side salad.

Snacks: Cooked chicken.

Drinks: Pepsi Max, Water, Milky coffee (HEA) with 1 sugar (1 syn).

Syns used for Thursday: 2 syns.

Total syns for week so far: 2/105

Will update later with snacks :)

Last edited:
I don't want to get of bed most days, though since january my body hates me and I can't sleep in any later than 8.30.

Back