Katy's Weightloss Journey!

Well i feel so ill!

It was my sister in laws birthday yesterday so came up North on Thursday!

The day started well until we wentg out for a meal - chinese ( not my choice )It was a buffet which they cook and bring to your table. Well Katy had to try everything! After sharing 2 bottles of Moet with Jem we decided to carry on drinking in town - my bro and jase came too while mum baby sat! Drinking till 4am is not good! Lets just say I am having more than one type of side effect! Drink ones and the blue tablets ones! Never had side effects before!

Weighed myself a day early and lost nothing too so proper gutted! I will never drink and go for a meal again!

official weigh day is tomorrow!

Yeah had a really good night to be honest x

Gutted - sts this week! First week with no loss! :cry:

oh dont be sad hun, at least you didnt put on, although i have to admit i am not looking forward to my first STS!!

Just remember you have lost a total of 40lb so far, and thats amazing!! Start of a new week now and i am sure you will lose by next sunday!! Keep you chin up hun!! :D

Omg omg omg!!!!

I get my first STS on Sunday - we are no on Tuesday and lost 6 pounds! FFS!

The water retention tablets my mum told me about do really work! Thats one way of getting the booze out my system from the weekend! x

They are from holland and barrett i think - she just posted a few down for me to try!

Will ask her x

i'm ok hun - just having a few bad days! Bloody hormones xx

Hi guys, I am starting on Monday and would just like to thank Katy & friends for such an interesting and motivational diary, well done to all of you, I can only hope to do half as well as you and i will be happy.

Shell.

oooh another newbie! Good luck Shell we are all here if you ever need to talk.

I'm ok Rach just TOTM and my hormones are on overdrive lol!

Really need to start logging on here everyday but so busy with packing and sorting everything for the move! If stress burnt calories i'd be a size 10!!!!

Breakfast - Fruit salad with low fat yoghurt

Dinner - chicken salad

Tea - Jacket potatoe with the fellas home made low fat coleslaw and side salad.

Hope every one is doing well xx

Back