Katy's Weightloss Journey!

i hate chunky pieces of cabbage in it so jase grates it all for me lol
xx

Hi guys having to use my mums laptop! Not got my links etc to update my ticker

8 pounds lost last week when i weighed on sunday! Really pleased!

Another good thing i am now up North!! Earlier than expected but hey i'm here!

Had a massive argument with Jase and walked out on monday! Walked out with nothing, god knows whats happening! Maybe we have just run our course! In the 12 and a half years we have been together this has never happened!!!

Yh back where I belong but he's still down there. My head is a shed. X

Gym joined today. My sis in law joined too. We are trying the 30 minute ones. We walked 4.2 miles there and did the 30 mins then walked back. I have loads of energy left too x

Breakfast a bowl of mixed fresh fruit. Dinner steamed veg and grilled chicken. didnt want much for tea so had a apple and some grapes.

Looking forward to the gym tomorrow x

Will do hun, just felt full x

i'm ok hun, just confused and knackered!

he's coming up tomorrow so hopefully we will be able to chat x

How's you? x

We shall see dont know how we want it to go. We both want the same thing, we both want it now but I know I need to wait and he doesnt. Told him to go elsewhere. Im still waiting for totm mine comes when it wants not when it should x

Yh lol x

Right guys see you in a week. Off for a weeks all invlusive in spain. Not looking forward to the pounds that will go on. Left my blue pills at home. This is for me n jase to sort things. Weighed in before I left at 2 pounds lost. Will update when I get to a computer.

Love you all and see you all soon. Xxx

Oh and some fantastic deals, this is 149 ppn for a weeks all inc in tenerriffe x

Back