Katy's Weightloss Journey!

Well back to normallity, gonna weigh myself in the morning and see how much I have put on. Hope the scales are kind to me x

Not been on for ages, starting the tablets and gym again tomorrow. Gonna update my stats when I go on laptop tomorrow. Back to 300 pounds, thats what an all inclusive holiday and relationship break up does. Well onwards and upwards ( well weight downwards) for me. Hope everyone is well. Need your support again girls. I WILL get to 15 stone by christmas x

Glad you're back Hun! Sorry to hear things haven't been so good for you! Hope you are ok!? Ccxx

We are still friends but been thro too much, starting again like its week one. How u doing? Cant see stats on this app x

Cee cee back in donny now too x

Glad you are still friends. Like u say u have Been through a lot together! Good on you for getting back into this... Other folk would have caved in totally!

I'm doing ok thanks hun, lost 33lbs so far. Not done too well today tho :-/

How u feeling about getting back into it? X

Excited and determined. I was doing so well. I know I can do it x. Well done you 33 pound off xx

How u doing rach? Xx

i'm doing brilliant thanks hun, 51lb gone now!! Dont ask me where its gone but its gone from some where lol!! Everyone can see and i am in smaller clothes sizes but i just cant see it when i look at myself!!

Thats great that you can still be friends, alot of relationships end too badly for that. You enjoying being home again?

Yh loving being back at home, just had my fruit and yoghurt and been for a walk, long day at work then gym for me x

Well done on the loss xx bet u feel fantastic x

How many more pounds till you hit target x

Yh defo hun, I still cant believe I let it all go back on, after the hard work I did x

21 pounds hun - proper gutted x

Fresh Start!

Wedll today is the first day of my diet, this is a fresh start for me, made a good first attempt and lost 40 pound in about 10 weeks!

Then I went on an all inclusive which fastly proceeded in my relationship breaking down, we had been together for so long and felt part of me was missing. Which resulted in too much comfort eating!

I will get to 15 stone by boxing day! I will prove i can do this! Just me to focus on know and looking forward to it!

I have had a good start today, fruit and yoghurt for breakfast. Chicken salad for lunch and tea was a small jacket potato with beans.

I walked the dog for an hour or so before work and after work i have done an hour in th gym.

Start as i mean to go on.

Katy xxx

Back