Katy's Weightloss Journey!

I am hun - today is week one xx

Is there anywhere on here where you can record the inches you have lost? x

I have an account on there so will look at it x

I'm not a regular on here but I wanted to see how other people get on with xenical?

For some reason I wont take it. I have it, I'm prescribed it. But every day It's like I subconsciously miss it out, feel like I need a slap in the face. And a kick up the bum.

My mother try's with me but I feel like I need someone else to talk to who can bring me back to reality. I hope everyone is well and I am so sorry for the rant x

You have lost weight already, how have you done that?

The xenical isnt as bad as people make it out to be, with side effects and all that!! I have found it to be a life saver, i have never lost so mush wait before. But if you really dont want to try it then dont feel you have to, but anything is worth a try!!

laughingitoff said:
I'm not a regular on here but I wanted to see how other people get on with xenical?

For some reason I wont take it. I have it, I'm prescribed it. But every day It's like I subconsciously miss it out, feel like I need a slap in the face. And a kick up the bum.

My mother try's with me but I feel like I need someone else to talk to who can bring me back to reality. I hope everyone is well and I am so sorry for the rant x

I did that too. Had it prescribed but it's still in the cupboard! Gonna keep on what I'm doing for now, but I know it works really well for some people.

I like taking it coz its like a deterrent. I know that if i take it i can't eat the wrong foods!

Well day 2 nearly over and done with!

Breakfast - strawberries and yoghurt

Dinner - toast ( dry ) using brown pitta

Tea - salad with a small amount of pasta and chicken.

Been to the gym and i will be doing some leg exercises shortly!

Feeling brill hun. Just hope the scales show. At docs on sat dont think he will be impressed x

Great stuff hun! Sounds like a good day x

Im just gonna explain to him, I have a good doc hopefully he will understand. Woke up too late for my morning walk, but gym tonight!

Day 2

Well day 2 is nearly over and done with! And so far so good!

Breakfast - assorted melon and yoghurt
Dinner - chicken salad
Tea - boiled rice grilled chicken and steamed veg!

Been to the gym tonight - feel great!

Its circuit training, hun you only stay on each station for 30 seconds. Your supposed to do 3 circuits but u can push and do 4 its good coz u dont get bored on one machine x

Back